O/T: You Know That Guy Brent From U-Pick Live?

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
He's going to be on SVU next week. There's gonna be a bunch of teenagers who all want to kill each other or some shit like that, and he's one of them.

I missed seeing Steve from Blue's Clues on Law & Order (the original one), but I heard it was hard to take him seriously after seeing him on Blue's Clues (which is why he left in the first place).

Seeing Brent should be interesting.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
He's going to be on SVU next week. There's gonna be a bunch of teenagers who all want to kill each other or some shit like that, and he's one of them.

I missed seeing Steve from Blue's Clues on Law & Order (the original one), but I heard it was hard to take him seriously after seeing him on Blue's Clues (which is why he left in the first place).

Seeing Brent should be interesting.
You watch entirely too much Nick....

Yes, he was on L&O. I missed that one, but my sister-in-law called me about it a few times. It was 2-3 years ago, as it was shortly after he left Blue's Clues. Homicide was before my parenthood-time, so I didn't pay attention to him. I cried like a little girl when it was canceled...

homicide never got a chance with the viewers...nbc gave it plenty of chances, but it was too smart for the dumb down audience, leaving it on fridays didn't help much either.