Excellent (and funny) Ozzy solo review that echoes my sentiments from seeing him...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
....in 1996 w/ LOA and Korn, in 1996 again original Ozzfest w/ Danzig, Seps, Biohazard, and Ozzfest 1997 and 2001.

Ozzy Vegas Concert Report-ugly
------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, let me say I love Sabbath and like the later Ozzy stuff pretty well. I have not seen them live in about 8 years, so tonight at the Hard Rock in Vegas was kind of an update for me.

I am sure the Ozzy hardcore will set upon me like Vince Neil on a $ 7.99 buffet, however this is going to be ugly.
The crowd was great, full house. Average age probaby
35-45. First thing I noticed was Ozzy has a huge teleprompter in front of him where a monitor would normally go. Again, lots of acts use 'em, but this thing was the size of a small car. Ozzy was also surrounded by at least 8 floor monitors, strange.

He looked retarded, seriously. The event staff told me he was so fucked up that he fell asleep in the green room, and they had to rouse him at show time. He can hardly walk, kind of pogos around in a palsied kind of way.

Opened with Paranoid and War Pigs, which he sounded pretty good on, but the vocals went downhill rapidly from there. Seriously, Ozzy was so fucking far off key
on many songs it was hard to listen- and this is a guy standing in a circle of 8 monitors!! His voice was shot, a drunk from the crowd could have done better.
In the middle of Suicide Solution (which Zakk absolutely ripped on, BTW) the telpromter obviously was behind cause he made a "speed it up" motion to stage left at one ponit. Sad.

As I said earlier, I have not seem him in many years, so perhaps I caught him on a bad nite- I would like to hear from others. Based only on this show, he CANNOT SING ANYMORE! Yes, he is a modern rock and metal God, but he is over the hill, baby.

The band, however, sounded killer. Zakk was on his game and ripped the place up-he is amazing. During one solo he took a beer from someone in the front row and chugged it while still playing. Band was tight and
focused. Too bad the singer sucked- really, hate to say it.

you will never catch me raggin on ozzy, because i know that everyone will eventually run out of gas. but dudes right, i bet hes making madass cash, all the osbournes publicity prolly sold like a gagillion records to posers. When they heard it they are like, hmm....i was expecting limp dilznic but i got metal, too bad. But ozzy is god although he may be over the hill.