FUCK ZAKK WYLDE

ironmaidenfan09 said:
The dude gets handed the mainstage every year from Sharon and Ozzy. He thinks he is all tough wearing that stupid vest. He aint shit but an Ozzy rip off. I wish they'd kick him off the mainstage for one year and put something decent in his replacement. How many times can he play the same guitar riff over and over. Put some band that has earned their way to get to play mainstage. Lets see... Rob Zombie mainstage or Zakk Wylde???? Hmmmm I'd say Rob Zombie in a nano second. Zombie has sold out stadiums what has Zakk done besides be Ozzys little bitch boy and wear a tough guy vest???

After he dissed on Phil Anselmo I lost all respect for the guy. I never had much as his music is generic and boring and that stupid fucking vest and him acting like some bad ass gets old.

Philip Anselmo would wreck that fucking pussy. Break his neck in half..

New album is shit he won't ever be shit

You are a dick.

Zakk Wylde fucking owns most guitarists out there today, and calling him a fucking pussy is really quite a joke, and especially thinking phil anselmo could stand up to him, haha. Have you seen the size of Zakk Wylde? :tickled:

ok lets put it this way ok zakk is an OKAY guitarist and who really cares what he wears its the music he produces that really counts in the end cuz i mean how many time s do u see him more then hear him ya know...