FUCK ZAKK WYLDE

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
The dude gets handed the mainstage every year from Sharon and Ozzy. He thinks he is all tough wearing that stupid vest. He aint shit but an Ozzy rip off. I wish they'd kick him off the mainstage for one year and put something decent in his replacement. How many times can he play the same guitar riff over and over. Put some band that has earned their way to get to play mainstage. Lets see... Rob Zombie mainstage or Zakk Wylde???? Hmmmm I'd say Rob Zombie in a nano second. Zombie has sold out stadiums what has Zakk done besides be Ozzys little bitch boy and wear a tough guy vest???

After he dissed on Phil Anselmo I lost all respect for the guy. I never had much as his music is generic and boring and that stupid fucking vest and him acting like some bad ass gets old.

Philip Anselmo would wreck that fucking pussy. Break his neck in half..

New album is shit he won't ever be shit

I doubt Anselmo would break his neck in half, geez have you seen Zakk´s paws? Who would fuck with that huge piece of a redneck!
Plus, Zakk has always been a guitar hero no matter what you think of him.

Bahahahaha!

You think Phil could take Zakk in a fight?

:OMG:

To be honest... giving near twenty years of unquestioning service to Ozzy is going to get you places on the Ozzfest regardless of the act.

I do find it funny that Zakk has become the only Redneck from New Jersey though.

If Zakk can play guitar like that w/his mouth like he did the other week, he's definately worthy of main stage among other places...

for me the the only true guitar heroes for me are dime and zakk,how long has he been with ozzy for,endless solo albums with ozzy,he does his own band that has been a roaring success,if u really want to get into it he deserves more time on stage!

and yes zakk doesnt not even ride wich is quite understandable with the gift he has.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I do find it funny that Zakk has become the only Redneck from New Jersey though.

I'm from Jersey, and believe you me, there are plenty of rednecks. The state is more Dukes of Hazzard than it is Sopranos.

NJ isn't as bad as people think... the problem is most people who go through it are in places like Newark, Camden, or A.C. Smokestacks, traffic, and crime.

I can contest to that DD !!!!I seen the motherfucker last night and he absolutely tore it up. IronMadienfan, hate to break it to you but Phil Anselmo is a fucking junkie piece of shit. The first SJR is OKAY and that's about it. I have seen both SJR and BLS twice and BLS has always kicked ass live. SJR on the other hand has always sucked moose cock live. Phil spends more time on stage incoherently ranting then he does playing music.

rob zombie's solo stuff has been a boring 2nd rate version of the old white zombie stuff. Plus, Rob wants to headline the 2nd stage as I find it amusing some think that as a 2nd rate stage. Alot of kids would rather have fun in the pit than be confined to seats all day.

If we were like europe with all our fests being held in big farm grounds, you would have an argument but in our crappy auditoriums you have to stay at your seat.

mrthrax said:
for me the the only true guitar heroes for me are dime and zakk,how long has he been with ozzy for,endless solo albums with ozzy,he does his own band that has been a roaring success,if u really want to get into it he deserves more time on stage!

and yes zakk doesnt not even ride wich is quite understandable with the gift he has.

Well said Dime and Zakk have always been my ultimate favourite guitarists while Jerry Cantrell ends up the 3rd.

BLS plays the same riff over and over. I can see having your own opinion, that's cool, but Rob Zombie songs don't sound all the same??? I'll take BLS over that any day.

Johnny Ace said:
I'm from Jersey, and believe you me, there are plenty of rednecks. The state is more Dukes of Hazzard than it is Sopranos.

NJ isn't as bad as people think... the problem is most people who go through it are in places like Newark, Camden, or A.C. Smokestacks, traffic, and crime.

I actually liked NJ. The place has flavor. Not to mention the greatest comic shop ever - The Secret Stash in Red bank. I met Smith and Mewes there and didn't recognise Mewes at first b/c he had a haircut.

Got pics and autographs.

And Walt Flanagan is a rude motherfuck.

At least Zakk doesn't use the word "yeah" in his songs at the same rate that Cheech and Chong use the word "man".
I think Rob must be of the opinion that every sentence ends with "yeah".