O/T: Ozzy is a total fake

hey td i read in an old metal mag that anthrax got kicked off the tour back then because the promoters for ozzy were pissed because anthrax was selling a shitload of merchandise and were doing really great business back then!!!

ahh the days when every 5th or 6th person at a metal concert with anthrax shirts on(the glory days)heehehehe

ps and we wonder why sharon wont have a bar of anthrax now

correct me if i'm wrong man...

Originally posted by mrthrax
hey td i read in an old metal mag that anthrax got kicked off the tour back then because the promoters for ozzy were pissed because anthrax was selling a shitload of merchandise and were doing really great business back then!!!

ahh the days when every 5th or 6th person at a metal concert with anthrax shirts on(the glory days)heehehehe

ps and we wonder why sharon wont have a bar of anthrax now

correct me if i'm wrong man...

Yeah Johnny Zazula and Sharon Osbourne didn't see eye to eye on some issues including merch. To this day she loathes Anthrax. Anthrax tried to open for Ozzy's summer 1996 tour before they opted to go out with the Misfits. I don't think Anthrax realized how "bad" it was w/ camp Ozzy until then. They will never be on Ozzfest unless they are on the 2nd stage or some shit. They would have been on Ozzfest by now if it were ever gonna happen.

Originally posted by SweatingBullets
Was :ita Ford the chick on Happy Days who was the Fonz's freind? Pink Tuscedero?

:lol: No, she wasn't the God's...er...The Fonz's friend on Happy Days. Some other chick played her. And her first name is Leather.

Happy Days=:headbang:

it was joan jett
know there is a woman whom can fucking jam!
only if there was more woman like her!
saw L7 they rock.
Q. any other woman bands that are good, or woman rockers?:D

Hi everyone - this is my first post on this board.
Usually I post on the Metallica, Entombed, Overkill and Iced Earth boards (my fav four bands).

Anywho - as for Ozzy being a 'fake', I disagree.
If he was a musician who stole other people's material then I'd be the first to complain but Ozzy is a vocalist who has openly always claimed he knows nothing about writing music.

I think in the past he may have mistakenly claimed to write certain songs but then considering he isn't always in the most stable frame of mind is it any wonder...

I think he has been lucky to work with some of the best musicians in the world but then I can see why Bob Daisley would be pissed off too, regarding the recent reissues.

You goof! Paisley and the other guy were taken off the re-issues and new performances were put in, wouldn't you be pissed? DUH, DOH!

Cheers and Brews, Death

And let us not forget how good Ozzy is in concert these days. "Let me see your cigarrette lighter" followed a sort of jumping jack looking toe touch (how metal!!!) "Go fucking crazy with us" followed by a giant water gun (even more hard core) then the always memorable "I love you all" followed by one of the Ozzmans heaviest hits, "Mama I'm Coming Home," or "Goodby to Romance," or "If I close my eyes Forever" All of these lines come from a teleprompter, because without it, Ozzy wouldn't what city he should yell out with each line. That old fuck is lost 24/7.