O/T: Ozzy is a total fake

Who in the blue hell do you think you are boy!? Who cares if he did or did not write his own lyrics. Who cares if ih did take credit for something he didn't do. What matters is the GODDAMN music! FUCK YOU TO HELL!!!!!! I hope OZZY fuckin' bites your GODDAMN head off!

I don't believe he didn't write most of his music, I'm sure he didn't write alot of lyrics, but that bassist is a prick who's just pissed he's not playing w/Ozzy anymore. If all of that were true, there would be alot more lawsuits, or Tony Iommi, or Zakk Wylde would have said something. I'm sorry but anyone who believe's this shit are the sheep. And even if he didn't write anything his voice is Damn good, and that's enough.

I can't believe that so many people have taken this one story as gospel. The guy could be telling the truth or just talking shit. I would reserve judgement until more information comes to light on the subject.

Originally posted by anvil
I can't believe that so many people have taken this one story as gospel. The guy could be telling the truth or just talking shit. I would reserve judgement until more information comes to light on the subject.

Damn straight!

And on the subject of Dio...

FUCK DIO

I have always thought that Ozzy did not write much of the music or lyric's, but rather gave other people the idea's he wanted them to portray. I am not saying he is bad for it, but this story from his former bassist seems like it could be true. Daisly is probably pisse because They rereleased all the albums he was originally on, and without him, so he see's no money for them. He probably never said nothing before because he was seeing money, and now they went and did this.

Whether it's true about Ozzy writing the songs or not, the whole re-releasing albums was the final nail in the coffin for me.I liked much of his stuff up until No More Tears, but have never been an avid fan, and have been bitterly disppointed by the crap he's put out over the past decade.

Ozzy should have retired a decade ago (ironically, that's when he first hinted that he would with the "No More Tours" tour...too bad that didn't live up to it's name). He hasn't done anything, either musically or not, to improve his fading image. Now he is a joke of his former self, and proving that he is not a God, but a mortal.

Well before the Ozzyfanclub has me burned at the stake because they think he wrote the metal bible (he didn't - Iommi and Butler did) and that he is some kind of metal god (I'm giving that title to Halford - he can write) No where did I say that "Ozzy sucks" I said his solo stuff wasn't that good anyway. Sure, the first two are classics, but everything from "Bark" until the latest has been superfluous filler. There are one or two or three AOR songs, some good, some bad, and a bunch of b-sides. My only gripe w/ Ozzy is his shady ass ways of handling things. You can blame his wife, but certainly he is culpable as well. Taking two classic records and having Robert Trujillo and Mike Bordin (two major talents BTW) re-record the rythym section to avoid kerslake and daisley sounds really unprofessional to say the least. And taking credit for lyrics that anyone with a brain knows you couldn't have written is pretty shitty too.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Actually I didn't mind that tune. Of course, back then I had a major thing for Lita :lol:

I think Lita Ford was banging Tomy Iommi back then, which explains in part how ozzy and Lita wound up doing a duet. Lita also opened for Ozzy on most of that tour ( the one with Anthrax) not sure who played first lita or anthrax, but I've got an Anthrax tour itenerary from that tour, and Lita Ford sure as hell is on it. Sadly, I think Sharon had Anthrax play first.

Originally posted by TD

I think Lita Ford was banging Tomy Iommi back then, which explains in part how ozzy and Lita wound up doing a duet. Lita also opened for Ozzy on most of that tour ( the one with Anthrax) not sure who played first lita or anthrax, but I've got an Anthrax tour itenerary from that tour, and Lita Ford sure as hell is on it. Sadly, I think Sharon had Anthrax play first.

did they (anthrax) get kicked off the tour too?

Lita Ford was one of the few women in heavy metal back in the 80's. Musically, she wasn't anything spectacular, but in her day, she was pretty hot.

Last I saw of her, she was the band leader for Howie Mandel's failed late night variety show. How the (not-so) mighty have fallen. :lol: