Oasis dis the Thrax!

BIGPHAT442 said:
DiscipleOfThePit said:
I need to listen to more bands? Ha Ha. You were probably in diapers when I started listening to music. I listen to all kinds of stuff. You sound like a narrow minded twat.
All music gets it's influence from somwhere, if you want to call it recycled that's fine. They're influenced by The Beatles and I like their early stuff. If that makes me "un-cool", then that's what I am. I don't give a fuck.

*Just for the record, i'm only talking about the music. I read NME every week and the interviews where Oasis slag everyone trying to get publicity. I think they're a couple of twats also and haven't done anything worthwhile since the second album.

Going straight for the diapers immediately undermines your argument. Your intelligence is further undermined by saying I 'sound' like a twat... what you should have said is that, from what you've read of my posts, I seem like a twat. Your failure to do this makes me think you're even more of a dunce than your first post suggested... well done!

The rest of your post seems pretty irrelevant but, personally, I don't pay attention to any Music media unless it's from a band member.

As for your 'un-cool' argument... I have no idea what's cool in America so I can't comment.

I met Noel in 93 or 94 at a show in LA. He walked up to me and introduced himself, shook my hand and said, "much respect." He was very nice. Never met Liam. I really like the first 3 records but then I lost track.
Do you think Liam is slagging us, or our fans, or the fans at the show for not responding, or all of these choices? Personally I'm not bothered. I can't imagine what could cause him to talk shit about Anthrax. We exist in completely different worlds.
If anyone can find out what Oasis covered in Detroit, please let me know.

Mr. Wu said:
I met Noel in 93 or 94 at a show in LA. He walked up to me and introduced himself, shook my hand and said, "much respect." He was very nice. Never met Liam. I really like the first 3 records but then I lost track.
Well said. I luv their first two albums and I like the new one and I can´t imagine Liam talking shit about Thrax just like that. Why would he want to do that? There are other bands, in fact quite a lot, that Oasis like to battle and I have to say that I like the straightforwardness of the Gallaghers.

Oh Scott, if there´s one Oasis song I would love to hear played by Thrax, then it would be Headshrinker - that one´s killer.

I´d like to hear Oasis cover "Be All, End All"! Noel have written a couple of good songs over the years, but as I said, they suck live. A descent record-band.

Maybe Noel did say he had AnhtraX as an influence after all? I have wondered all these years if I heard right.

I think he just picked any band on the bill, by choosing the heaviast band in the world , I think his purpose was just to joke around. Just to check how the metalheads reactions were, and by reading this.......pretty stupid!!

Mr. Wu said:
Do you think Liam is slagging us, or our fans, or the fans at the show for not responding, or all of these choices? Personally I'm not bothered. I can't imagine what could cause him to talk shit about Anthrax. We exist in completely different worlds.

Wish Liam wasnt such a twat. I always like the stuff Noel does..whether its the songs he sings on the albums or when he colabarates with other groups like chemical brothers, i think hes a cool singer/songwriter/guitar player.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
.. I was into them when I was like 8 but soon grew out of them along with Nirvana and Bon Jovi.

What Anthrax should do is do a parody of Wonderwall... it'd be cool!

Who the hell is Bon Jovi?

DarbysDad said:
I heard they covered their asses by NOT playing Harpos - that neighborhood is pretty rough :D

Watch it Cali-boy, thems my hometown stomping grounds youre dissing... :yell:

Mr. Wu said:

Didnt know they were coming...Didnt know they played any 'thrax tunes either. Do you guys charge 7 figs. like $immon$ :tickled: ? :tickled: ?

prime666 said:
I hope those cunts in Oasis die of testicular cancer, hopefully before they have any (or more offspring). Fuck them, fuck there music and fuck there wives up the ass with a straight razor, I say this not cause they dis Thrax, just cause I hate those limey cunts, Why, why you ask! "Cause this is America and you got a right to hate who you want, so lets start busting heads!" Carnivore!!!!!!

Hey i hate Oasis too, theres no need to insults us brits you fuckin stupid yank wanker!!!