Objective journalism??????????

*cackle*

That's not journalism, that's just a fanboy ranting. I mean, he's welcome to his opinion and all, but it's not like anyone will take him seriously...

<--- former journalism major.

Any reviewer who uses the word SEMEN in their review has NO credibility.
Come on how can you compare Evergrey to Some band like friggin Nickelback they aren't even close in style AND sound. Sounds to me like the reviewer is a Devotee to Death Metal and that he hates anything that isn't as harsh.He's got to be the most closed minded person ever! Hate Eternel is Death Metal not Black...... and they weren't that bad just sounded to similar from song to song, they were kind of bland but the guitarist and the drummer are extremly amazing at playing their instruments. Arch Enemy was good but they weren't out of this world either, Their lead singer was what impressed me the most! How can a Female look so delicate and fragile and have sounds of agony of this tone coming out of her body!!. But hey I know nothing about Death/Black Metal, I like my Metal Symphonic, Melodic and with clean Vocals. So out of the pack Arch Enemy was the one that i liked most other than Evergrey of course, cause they are more melodic than most Death Metal bands I have heard so far. If you don't like the style of a band it"s not a reason to piss on them, state the reasons why it ain't your thing and acknowledge their strengths. I don't really like Death, and do you see me being a total ass about it? hopefully not, if you ever see me do that please let me know, i'll beat myself up. That reviewer should take courses on how to be a profesionnal writer...and quick

I don't see much ressemblance.
By the way I totally dislike nickelback they create the genric Americain rock sound but are from canada, they aren't much original so for me comparing Evergrey to them is an extremely offensive insult. but hey thats my opinion. Lets Trade Nickelback to sweden and lets bring Evergrey permantely to Canada :p

grandbazaar said:
I don't see much ressemblance.
By the way I totally dislike nickelback they create the genric Americain rock sound but are from canada, they aren't much original so for me comparing Evergrey to them is an extremely offensive insult. but hey thats my opinion. Lets Trade Nickelback to sweden and lets bring Evergrey permantely to Canada :p

Ohhhh... no fucken way!!!
Then I have to move to and I happen to like Sweden =(
But you can have them for a couple of weeks every year?