Obscure question

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
loits-ei_kahetse_midagi348.gif

You know this shot of the nurse here on this Loits album cover? The whole "Elhaz" nurse/woman is really throwing me off. I've seen another picture of the same series inside the liner notes to Allerseelen's "Stirb Und Werde" album (1999), so I'm assuming that it's a still from some outside source.

Does anyone know where these pictures/stills originally came from?

after a minute of googling, I found:

How exactly did you get an idea to put this picture for cover-artwork of your debut album? It was very effective and caught much attraction from my side, so can you please discover a story behind it?

Gates and M. Divine found the picture of the nurse on the Net while gathering material for the cover design of our first "Ei Kahetse Midagi" MC release. The design made by the comrades was never used, but the picture remained and stays with us until this very day. The picture fits perfectly with the Loits mentality and has become a sort of a symbol for the band. You will see her on all Loits releases.

so, its FROM something, then, ha ha ha

so pretend you're Loits and gather material on the net for a cover design and BAM there you have it

think they used google image search?

"*5 minutes of google image searching 'WWII Rune'*WOAH THAT NURSE HAS A RUNE ON HER FOREHEAD?! Let's use this for our album cover, people will think it meens stuff."

*5 minutes of google image searching 'cool looking buddhist dudes'* "WOAH Man look at this picture of austere looking buddhist monks walking through a waterfall! Lets tack on some text, put it in my signature and people will think I'm a deeply learned sage and shit!"

MajestikMøøse said:
*5 minutes of google image searching 'cool looking buddhist dudes'* "WOAH Man look at this picture of austere looking buddhist monks walking through a waterfall! Lets tack on some text, put it in my signature and people will think I'm a deeply learned sage and shit!"

Nope, sorry. A for effort though.

MajestikMøøse you must really hate me by now, hah.

MajestikMøøse said:
not really

Good becaues disagreeing about stuff is a good thing, obviously. We've never even talked about stuff ever. We should have a chit chat somtime.

PS: It was more like 2 minutes of Google Image for the monks :lol:

haha I truly thought an RC battle was about to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses