Oceansize

Markus B.

Jun 6, 2002
germany
www.autumnblaze.de
Just want tell you out there that this is one of the fucking best bands now and for the next years. I recently got their debut album and now I listen to their Ep "Music for nurses". Fantastic, amazing ... I can't find the right words.

Oh yes, this is great stuff check'em out, "efflorescence" is amazing, never heard of aereogramme but they recently played im Berlin;

By the way, for people loving sophisticated rock there's now a lot going on in B.

20.02: Lampshade; swedish progressive rock in the style of Paatos and Anekdoten, great vocals

28.02: Kreator, the german Thrash legend

1.03: The Mars Volta, hope I don't don't have to introduce this band anymore

Later (I'll post the dates) Mercury Rev (mixture of pink floyd and britpop, cool!),
and the kings of artrock porcupine tree.

Hope 2 C U on one or more of these concerts out there, so get your ass up berlin progg-rokkerz (zorry for coppying U, Blagghein...)

the-lull said:
I listen to the samples on their website...It really reminds me of the scottish band Aereogramme, with Mike patton's vocals.

yeah, those two bands also go hand in hand if you ask me, oceansize and aereogramme.

have you listened to their [aereogrammes] new ep, seclusion? its very very good, like it even more than sleep and release.