Katatonia + Anathema together in a year?

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
I talked to Les two days ago (after the Anathema gig in Zagreb, Croatia, which was fucking amazing!) and asked him about the chances for Katatonia and Anathema to tour together next year, and he said it would be totally cool! The audiences are nearly the same, and two of the world's best bands in one evening, that would be the best event in my goddamn life!!:hotjump:

Now, let's hope it will happen and look forward to it.... When Katatonia release their new album...Or if both bands release their next ones in the same/close time... Hope dies last.

cheerz

oh, this sounds absolutely grrrreat! it's not that far from turning real actually. i remember Danny saying it even on this forum, that he quite likes Katatonia and he would like to tour with them if possible. so Les as a part of Anathema and being the tour manager of Katatonia's latest tour could manage it indeed.
a fine way to die... after seeing Anathema and Katatonia together... o_O :hotjump:

after i see this,i could calmly take my last breath..such event will be worth to die for..or a reason for a suicide if i miss it :guh:
I hope that eventually they will come to Germany(south!) :hotjump: