OCT (off current topic)- PP2 Tore/Ark photos??

Wayniac

Feb 12, 2002
Connecticut
Visit site
I'm looking for photos from PP2 of Tore from Ark playing that Blue/Green (Chlorine) GMW strat ... if anyone has them, can they please post, PM, or email them to me at wpetroskeyATyahooDOTcom? Id di not see any in the gallery
Thanks
Wayne

I was going to just insert the pic, but it was huge, and messed up the formatting on this thread.....I'm pretty sure this is the one you're looking for....

J-Dubya

Wayniac said:
Thanks J-Dub !
Keep 'em coming... I had them stored on my hard drive at one point, but lost them in a crash...CT in da house!

I can upload all the Ark stuff I have if you want......It's already on cd.
And yes, EVERY single picture from PP2 has the TSA blue line in it from them scanning my film! :cry:

J-Dubya

No sweat... just trying to get a closeup shot of that guitar - there USED to be one either on someone's personal site of pics, or one the gallery here...
Thanks a ton though!

J-Dubya 777 said:
I can upload all the Ark stuff I have if you want......It's already on cd.
And yes, EVERY single picture from PP2 has the TSA blue line in it from them scanning my film! :cry:

J-Dubya

Ummm...... Why didn't you take the film out and pass it manually through the security checkpoint? At Hartsfield Airport here, they have lots of signs warning about that....

Pellaz said:
Ummm...... Why didn't you take the film out and pass it manually through the security checkpoint? At Hartsfield Airport here, they have lots of signs warning about that....

Ummmm because the signs said highspeed film over either 800 or 1000 IIRC.
I learned my lesson, and when I talked to WhoFooledU, who worked for The TSA at the time, and told me have them hand check ALL your film. My best shots came from PP2, and my trusty old Olympus SLR. I was not happy.
Same year they corrupted the ROM in my Rio Volt MP3 player with a hand scanner at the gate. I also learned to carry my software disc with me as well after that... :erk:
I don't think the TSA had their collective shit together until about 2 years after 9-11.

J-Dubya

lady_space said:
I'm sorry, are you implying they have it together now??? :loco:

Btw, this thread's not so "off-current-topic" after all is it? :)

I think they are a lot better than they were right after 9-11, but yeah, they still have some things to improve.....:Spin:

I usually drive threads of topic, never bring them BACK on topic! :)

J-Dubya