October Tide "Blackness Devours" streaming debut!

That's the other guy (in In Mourning) doing the cleans, Tobias only does the growls/screams.

Oh I saw that live video of Black Lodge where both clean parts and growls/screams are done by Tobias and clean parts sound almost exactly the same with the cleans in the album version :err:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I saw that live video of Black Lodge where both clean parts and growls/screams are done by Tobias and clean parts sound almost exactly the same with the cleans in the album version :err:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR9KL8AV5BU

i´m quite sure tobias doing ALL vox on their albums

yes he does, he should stay with the normal cleans and abandon the soilworkish ones though
Oops, then I was wrong. I will check my Shrouded Divine inlay though, I can't imagine I just made this up ;)

October Tide was FANTASTIC!!
They played the 4 songs I wanted to hear (that doesn't happen very often :p) and 3 new songs. One of the new songs sounded much better than the sample they released imo. Sounds like modern Katatonia with growls. I like i' a lo'!

I saw them on Sweden Rock, Tobias does all the vocals..
That doesn't mean he also did them on the (first) album. I thought (but as I said, I could be wrong!) I had read in the inlay of Shrouded Divine that the bass-player or one of the other guitarplayers did the clean vocals.
They played the 4 songs I wanted to hear (that doesn't happen very often :p) and 3 new songs. One of the new songs sounded much better than the sample they released imo. Sounds like modern Katatonia with growls. I like i' a lo'!
Great! Looking forward to the album even more now!

post set or it didn't happen.:loco: