od pedal

JoshSylosis said:
Ok, cheers dude.

So something like:

Guitar -> TU2 -> Crybaby from Hell -> Noise Supresor -> Maxon 808 -> amp

?

Where'd you get your info from? I'm really interested in Killswitchs gear.
I wana know what string gage they use too

Hey dude, it'd go
Guitar -> TU2 -> Crybaby from Hell -> ns2 input ( ns2 send ->Maxon 808 ->ns2 return ->) ns2 output -> amp

hope that helps... works a treat for me and i run quite a few pedals before the ns2 as well!!

i cant quite remember where i found it out... think i did a search on the guitar geek forums, and there was a scan of a yank magazine article with an interview with the boys...or at least one of them! twas a while back now!!

ps how was the Architechs album release gig at the freebutt? really wanted to make it down to see both of you, but i had a gig myself!

greyskull said:
Hey dude, it'd go
Guitar -> TU2 -> Crybaby from Hell -> ns2 input ( ns2 send ->Maxon 808 ->ns2 return ->) ns2 output -> amp

hope that helps... works a treat for me and i run quite a few pedals before the ns2 as well!!

ps how was the Architechs album release gig at the freebutt? really wanted to make it down to see both of you, but i had a gig myself!

Ah awesome dude!
The show was really really fun! Best time i've seen those chaps.
We played with them the night before down in southend but on the way back we crashed! So we had really bad whiplash, cuts and bruises so didn't have much energy to play! But yeh, was still well awesome dude thanks.

I'll try that send thing out when i can get some more patch leads....and the maxon pedal ha. I just got a new pedaltrain so i'm still excited about laying my pedals out haha

Ok, looks like i'm the only one still bothered about this thread ha ;)

What settings would people say were kinda standard? Or what settings does 'The Sneap' usualy for for? Gain, Level and Tone.
Obviously I'll be backing off the gain on my amp n' I only ever have that turned up half way anyways.

Ordering the Maxon OD 808 in a sec so it should be with me by weds :headbang:

i think for the 808 the settings are...
overdrive 9 o clock, tone 12 o clock and output/balance/whatever the fuckits called 12 as well, im sure i shall stand corrected pretty soon, lol but that works for me

greyskull said:
i think for the 808 the settings are...
overdrive 9 o clock, tone 12 o clock and output/balance/whatever the fuckits called 12 as well, im sure i shall stand corrected pretty soon, lol but that works for me

I've read Sneap normally has the tone a little lower. 10 or 11 o clock. But I'm pretty sure he adjusts to fit the spesific tone. Other then that I think that's what he does.

Sinister Mephisto said:
I've read Sneap normally has the tone a little lower. 10 or 11 o clock. But I'm pretty sure he adjusts to fit the spesific tone. Other then that I think that's what he does.
safe! cheers mephisto, thats where i found myself putting it too!!

The 808 is similar to the od9, I use it with all the gain down, tone at 10 o clock and level at 3 o clock.....