Oddest moment you have had with a fellow RCer

maybe when Conspicuous Iconoclast (or sth) was chased by a cow halfway up a mountainside. Have we posted anything from that trip on the board, Andrew? I'm sure some of the pictures would make an impression?

:lol:

Cara, what ever happened to the vid of Acie calling me out to a duel?!

Oh yeah :lol:

I'll get that one uploaded, it's still on my computer. I had tried uploading it to Youtube but either Youtube or our internet connection was sucking that day and it just didn't happen.

maybe when Conspicuous Iconoclast (or sth) was chased by a cow halfway up a mountainside. Have we posted anything from that trip on the board, Andrew? I'm sure some of the pictures would make an impression?

yeah... saved from cow piss and shit feet as she chased me into the piss/shit/water runoff from their water/food/shithole trough.

I'M not sure... I'll find one somewhere....

Here she is post-chasing after revisiting her calf:
2009-09-09_028.jpg

I'll post more somewhere else...

:lol:

Cara, what ever happened to the vid of Acie calling me out to a duel?!

Watch dat shit in high quality, makes seeing through the darkness a little clearer. God I hate my cackling in this vid :lol:

Picks the fight at 4:39

Last edited by a moderator:
I always hoped I'd have a chance to meet Moose some day! And all the other RCers really...

One good moment I had (not really odd, but surprising!) was telling someone at HC3 that it was too bad JayKeeley couldn't make it only to have them respond that he was standing right behind me :lol:

I just realized that I totally lied.

I met mousewings a few years ago. She was an asian chick with big boobs and liked to wear thongs, as she so described herself accurately.

We used to occasionally meet for lunch, and she used to give me funny Chinese cookies from the Asian supermarket.

MajestikMøøse;8678723 said:
I just realized that I totally lied.

I met mousewings a few years ago. She was an asian chick with big boobs and liked to wear thongs, as she so described herself accurately.

We used to occasionally meet for lunch, and she used to give me funny Chinese cookies from the Asian supermarket.

bologna.jpg