Ode of Eternity

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
I am a member of Ode of Eternity, I just wanted to know i you have ever heard of it. And if you do what do you think. We hav made a couple of gigd in london one was with Ligatur I think you have heard them. Anyway jsut let me know thanks.

Originally posted by veil the sky
ha!

i never knew you were in ode of eternity mate :)

looking forward to the gig on the 13th dec? i heard you guys were playing with us then.

(ps i finally sent a cd to tomos if that's you!)

hehe:) No I am not Tomos I am Juan The bass player.
I am looking forward to play with you guys.
BTW wich bad are you in to??

hi juan

well my playlist at the moment is something like this:
in flames - reroute to remain
dark tranquillity - damage done
sentenced - the cold white light
without face - astronomicon

these bands are my biggest influences at the mo although i have a pretty big circulation of stuff i'm into.

i'm quite interested to know what your influences are in O.O.E.

there are some really nice melodic ideas you guys have and aside from the obvious gathering/lacuna coil comparisons i thought there were some more old school musical influences at work :)

well myinfluences for mybass playing are quite normal.
Iron maiden
children of bodom
Cannibal corpse
opera IX
and Bach hehe
we got a review form someone that we were like evil inflames but that was before getting the new vocals. Now i somethingvery extrange I duno how to put it hehe.
But I reallydunno if youlike i or if people do, we will see, I am looking forwar olisten to you guys, I wen in to your wbsite bt the audio was fcked in my PC so you will urprise me. wll se ya soon.

@veil the sky: I live in tottenham, white hart lane area

@ragnarok: you don't think I am so useless when I am in your bedroom my dear

@butterfy: well I was justjoakng, I hope you don't get to serious with Veil the Sky playing keybords if you knw what I mean!!!

@Veil the sky: well she is all your if you want

er ...oops

hope i didn't upset anyone ;)

i always seem to cause this kind of trouble ....i'll get my coat

(and i'm so sorry you have to live in tottenham, you probably figured that it's not my fave place :) you should move to sw6)

aarrrggh, what do you mean move to NW6????

(just Joaking) I think I know who you are, we played with you guys wit ligaure right??? You are the guy with the mustache, my friend took pictures of you guys and you are in one of them.
btw nice Cowboy picture you have in UM hehe :p

@ragnarok: stop being jelouse all the time! :p you have no reason to be anyway.

@veil the sky: I don't like tottenham very much myself, but I am not usually there...well I just sit in my room all the time, (or ragnaroks room :p)

hehe

we all have mustache's in desolation :)

but i tend to be better known for my headwear! so i guess you probably got me right! if the guy in the photo looks like dogtanian from the classic 80s cartoon also called dogtanian then it's definitely me (you have no idea how much stick i get for that :) )

can i see that photo? :)