Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

Harp Heaven

Culture Vulture
Jun 14, 2002
Okay, so it`s time to post our favourite hotties, be they celebs, spouses or what have you. No nudies or ugly people (by that I mean photos from uglypeople.com or rotten.com), thank you. Here`s mine, of the beautiful and talented Franka Potente:

franka41.jpg

franka50.jpg

franka1.jpg

franka11.jpg

franka25.jpg

I mean c'mon, I thought you were being hypocriticle with the second girl about not posting anyone from uglypeople.com

there are mainly two women in this world i would possibly turn for if i was propositioned by..possibly 4. Definate musts are Catherine Zeta Jones, and Angelina Jolie with Hunter Tylo and Jessica Alba as two maybe's if i was drunk.. lol..

and shred..thats all the same girl he is posting there.. who doesnt float ma boat but i liked the movie she was in (the pic of her in the nurses uniform called the princess and the warrior..german flick..very good)

Bah, you need to get some more mature taste before you can enjoy the likes of Franka, Shred :D And yes, Charis, that`s the actress who played in the movie you talked about. You should check out another movie she is in, called Run Lola Run.

i liked rocks taste the best out of that lot.. i think its ma mission to find the aussie vote here.. i think aus has alot of really beautiful women..so i need to go searching.. lol..

as for men.. ya'll know who floats ma boat..and no male celebs do it for me so i will stick to talkin bout chicks

ohhhhhhh how could i forget!!!!!!!!! i forgot about the LOTR men.. there i like both aragorn and boromir..

ok im not sure how this image thing works so if it messes up dont be mad..

image12.shtml

and for women.. who can go past this australian beauty who the italians want for their own.. hence the italian advertising.

m4.jpg

now who could say no to that?