Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

SilentRealm said:
naw its all about the clothes n the makeup.. stick u in some leathers n stuff.. come on.. who doesnt look hot in that??

Me! I look awful in leather, pleather, or PVC pants. Gotta have long skinny legs to look good in those, and I inherited short legs. A well-worn pair of jeans is just as sexy on the right ass, though. :)

what?? Boromir isn't an elf!! Elves dun do anything for me. He's human..

fotr011.jpg

(this better work this time)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Oh jeez, no turning this place into MP.com..save your girlie pics for the forum over there.

Oh come on, Jax :D Can`t we have some fun here? Surely you know some hot men you want to post a picture of?

personally i think just about any chick can look hot all dressed up with a professional pic taken. dun like to toot ma own horn, but i think i could rival most of these chicks personally.. (except the one i chose..bitch lol)..but anyway thats IMO

Oh Charis, you do indeed look fantastic, and you are right in that most chicks can look great with makeup, styling and airbrushing. Hell, they even made Kelly Osbourne look *sorta* hot. Still, there are those who just have a natural hotness, or attractiveness if you`d like, with them, and others, like me, who make bridge-trolls look hot. Say hello to Mr. Ugly below (sorry for ruining the thread).

IMGP0815.jpg

IMGP0806.jpg

IMGP0809.jpg

:puke:

SilentRealm said:
there are mainly two women in this world i would possibly turn for if i was propositioned by..possibly 4. Definate musts are Catherine Zeta Jones, and Angelina Jolie.

YAY, those are indeed two of the most beautiful women in the world. You sure hit it on the spot there.

R*O*C*K*S* said:
good news for you: Sean Bean (Boromir), will play the role of Odysseu (yes ! from The Odyssey) in the movie Troy to be released next year

Anyone seen Francis Ford Coppola's version? It's GREAT. (yes, I saw it before SX made a song about it) The guy who plays Odysseus (what the heck is his name now again!?) is pretty hot.

Harp Heaven said:
and others, like me, who make bridge-trolls look hot. Say hello to Mr. Ugly below (sorry for ruining the thread).

lol - Grow that rats' nest a bit longer, comb it, and grow a goatee (assuming you can, but you vikings are all a hairy bunch ), start looking surly, and you won't be half bad at all. ;)

Eramaajarvi said:
Aquilera has her bad moments, but mainly she looks good and has a great voice. Scabbia's voice and looks is one big bad moment.
What exactly makes Scabbia's voice so bad? If you don't think she looks that good than fine, but I don't see how you can say her voice isn't amazing. Am I missing something here?

SilentRealm said:
personally i think just about any chick can look hot all dressed up with a professional pic taken.

You're so right about that... Even I've got a few good pics of me, though I usually don't look that good. The best pics ever taken of me, are our wedding pics. All that makeup and a nice hairdo with glass pearls in my hair, not to mention my beautiful dress... I wish I could look like that everyday :)

I have to wonder, why so many ppl think that Tarja is so hot... She looks just like a typical finnish girl, nothing special IMO. Some ppl even say that I look like her, though I can't understand why :rolleyes:

ok @Harp Heaven.. the 2nd pic of you there isn't a favorite..but the rest are fine, the 3rd particularly gives ur face character which is cool..

As for the thing between scabbia and aguilera.. ok i dont find aguilera attractive by any means, not that she is an unattractive girl, she just has no style.. scabbia's got some good pics though the first pic harp posted of her with the nappy hair was bloody awful.. but posting the hottest pic u could find of scabbia next to the ugliest pic u could find of aguilera to use as a comparison isnt fair..

SilentRealm said:
ok @Harp Heaven.. the 2nd pic of you there isn't a favorite..but the rest are fine, the 3rd particularly gives ur face character which is cool..

As for the thing between scabbia and aguilera.. ok i dont find aguilera attractive by any means, not that she is an unattractive girl, she just has no style.. scabbia's got some good pics though the first pic harp posted of her with the nappy hair was bloody awful.. but posting the hottest pic u could find of scabbia next to the ugliest pic u could find of aguilera to use as a comparison isnt fair..
The point of putting a good pic of Scabbia and that of Aguilera was because thats how Aguilera looks 75% of the time! She's always loaded with pounds of purple and blue makeup, and has her hair in some kind of wierd position. And of course she's covered with sparkly stuff. Scabbia looks much more natural to me, and I like that.

i don't think the comparison was intended to be an actual comparison... i thought it was funny. And christina agulara is not hot ever, and i haven't seen cristina scabbia in a bad pic ever... though yes, some are better than others. As for tarja being a "typical finnish girl".... man, i fuckin' better move to finland!!!!

Harp Heaven said:
Oh come on, Jax :D Can`t we have some fun here? Surely you know some hot men you want to post a picture of?

If I did, I'd post them over on the other boards where this kinda stuff is par for the course..*snort* ;)