Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

I jsut found this pic of a cute Aussie.Seems she is from Sydney just like one of my favorite guitarists, "Chris Brooks" There's always something about those "Aussie" eyes.I can't insert the pic but I can give you a link to the pic

Sorry.Link removed per request.

@metal chick.. yes please that would be fantastic :D

@pauly.. i don't think i know u so therefore sticking my pics up in ur briefcase i find extremely creepy so i would appreciate it if u took that down please. if people want to see my pics they will go to my site and look for themselves.

Here is yer wallpaper ladies. :wave:

CLH.jpg

SilentRealm said:
dun like to toot ma own horn, but i think i could rival most of these chicks personally.. (except the one i chose..bitch lol)..but anyway thats IMO

Well, I hope I'm not creeping you out by saying this, but I totally agree. I'd be more likely have my breath taken away by a picture of a gorgeous "real" woman than a Hollywood starlet any day of the week.

If I had to think of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, they'd all be women I've known personally.

SilentRealm said:
@metal chick.. yes please that would be fantastic :D

@pauly.. i don't think i know u so therefore sticking my pics up in ur briefcase i find extremely creepy so i would appreciate it if u took that down please. if people want to see my pics they will go to my site and look for themselves.

Done.Sorry.I guess you don't know me because I definitely am not "creepy" But at any rate.IT wont happen again.Sorry.

Ellfish said:
Maybe Pauly could read a few chapters...

Hi Elfish.I sent a personal apology to the person I offended.Please don't try to start trouble for me.IF you knew me, you would know that I am not a creep.I am a respected member of a few forums already and I think many of the members of "those" forums would very clearly state that I am not a creep.Being that I removed the pic,and links, could we please just let it drop before you encourage other people to think I am what you believe me to be?Thank you.

Pauly said:
Hahaha.My first band had a female singer and she loved David Hasselhoff.We used to bust her chops constantly about him.

Anyway,I used to think of Jane Seymour as a beautiful,classy,and intelligent woman.Then I got to know an executive from HBO here in the United States and he told me she was quite the bitch.Anyway, here is a pic or two http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f0468f2_21c5/bc/Jane+Seymour/Jane+1.jpg?BCopgE_Arno1mwcP
jane6.jpg

and here too.I believe that a woman that you would want to carry your children is a beautiful woman.There is a difference between a playboy playmate and a "real" woman.Anyway, I think this pic of Jane is beautiful
BestofItaly7.jpg

Hey, I always thought Jane Seymour was incredibly hot too! How old is she now? She's gotta be in her latter 40's, right?

Yes please Medusa :D and thankyou Metal Chick

Damn Jane Seymour is 52? God I hope I look like that when I get to that age.

OK I'm a naughty girl but I just noticed something about Russ that I shouldnt have with one of those pictures.. zips lip now.