Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

i think everyone has been handling it pretty well jax. It's not like on other boards (CoB and others) where everyone is posting nude pics and such... i personally think everyone knows what the expectations here are and are adhering to them while still having a thread like this. Just my thoughts.

I agree with theodyssey.. the worst someone posted was a butt pic. that was kind of distasteful i thought, I was afraid of it turning into a meat-market fest which is just gross and i would lose alot of respect for people who did start posting lewd pictures..but it hasnt, the pictures have pretty much been of just normal looking people which is pretty admirable that not only bimbo's are classified as 'sexy'.

The Yngster said:
What exactly makes Scabbia's voice so bad? If you don't think she looks that good than fine, but I don't see how you can say her voice isn't amazing. Am I missing something here?

She has a poppy voice and sing metal/gothic music. Aquilera has a much strongers voice for instance. I find Scabbia's voice so bloody annoying it makes me cry. :ill:

i like Dark_Wolf's picks Tila Nguyen and Rachael Leigh Cook...i think thats her name....very hot!!
the first post...i thought we were posting people not dogs, WOOF WOOF!!

haha

i am offended by any woman being referred to as a dog. Wether you find her attractive or not is your opinion and thats fine.. but insults like that arent appreciated, not by me anyway.

SilentRealm said:
I'll post this here because I went searching for a pic of Russ to stick up for some eye candy for tha ladies..

But I stumbled across Jax's pictures of SyX on an msn search.

http://www.geocities.com/ladyoftheoracle/symxpics.html

I envy you Jax.. sigh.. I havent even seen them live yet.. but theyre fantastic pics.

Aww thanks! Wish it was more financially feasible for them to play down your way so you could see them, it's definitely an experience no matter how many times you may have seen them before. You'll just have to come up here & see them with us!

Those pics which Jax made are awesome!

Some days ago I was looking for new SymX pictures(, because I think I will make my own website with lots of pictures). And when I found a site with some links to sites with SymX pics I also saw the site of Jax.
I wish I can meet them too some day. That would be really cool. :)

Maybe some people have seen this picture before, but I can't stop staring at it.
russell20.jpg

BastrdDrmr said:
This thread is fucking gay. Go post this shit over at the Children of Bodom board with all the other fucking 12 year olds.
The word "gay" is the most commonly used word in a 12 year olds vocabulary, why are you flaming us for posting pictures?

Hahaha.My first band had a female singer and she loved David Hasselhoff.We used to bust her chops constantly about him.

Anyway,I used to think of Jane Seymour as a beautiful,classy,and intelligent woman.Then I got to know an executive from HBO here in the United States and he told me she was quite the bitch.Anyway, here is a pic or two http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f0468f2_21c5/bc/Jane+Seymour/Jane+1.jpg?BCopgE_Arno1mwcP
jane6.jpg

and here too.I believe that a woman that you would want to carry your children is a beautiful woman.There is a difference between a playboy playmate and a "real" woman.Anyway, I think this pic of Jane is beautiful
BestofItaly7.jpg