Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

oh, there was no offense ment there metal chick... it was just a joke. Actually, i was going to comment on how well that whole thing was handled... a few inappropriate moments, but this is the symphony x forum... we're cool!!!!!!!!! :D

also, i never found avril very attractive at all, but that's a great pic. Just shows what pro's can do (that goes for most pics here btw)

Silent, Chris, Shred...

What would the Aussie term for pimp daddy be? I sometimes forget about language and cultural barriers. You see, since we are all writing in ENGLISH, I just assume the American dialect. Of course if we were physically together and talking, we wouldn't be able to understand each other at all. :lol:
*sigh*, we'll at least I can understand you guys better than the folks from the UK, especially the Scotts...me getting drunk and hittin on chicks in Glasgow is not a pretty site. :D

Jesus Christ guys have a wank and get it out your system, the divine children of symphony X are letting the tone slip a bit. The guys down at COB are laughing.

I didn't realise Russell Allen had such big arms, good man, wonder what he can bench press. It's a shame Michael Romeo doesn't go to the gym with him, if symphony x fold he'd have a great career doing weird Al Yankovic impressions at parties. Sorry Mike but with that much skill on the guitar you deserve a bit of stick!

Medusa's eyes said:
I think he looks kinda good on The Dark Chapter cd though :) lol. I'm serious

I think he looks a lot better than he used to; I really like his photos in The Odyssey. He has the coolest eyes...Russell does too though :loco: ...but I look at this one photo of Romeo I have here and I'm like whoa...dude...cool eyes... o_O

i dont find michael romeo unattractive, i saw a normal pic of him at an autograph signing and i though he looked fine, his face is naturally round though and the harsh stage lights dont do him much justice and i think the guys should hire ME to take their promo pics coz no offense to whoever takes their close ups.. but i think i could do a better job.
But anyway I think of Michael Romeo as in 'meeting him would leave me completely awestruck' .. i think he is just absolutely brilliant.

@janina.. the guy in tha pic seems quite cute though yeah a little skinny.. i'm 5'9 and think of myself as being built like an amazonian, so i like guys who are alot bigger n burlier than i .. hence the only reason i dont go for jason rullo even though he is absolutely gorgeous.

19981009_11.jpg

isn't he cute? :p

I think Jason is even taller than I am! I'm very small...

Jax and I are both Amazons too. Hooray for tall chicks! :)

Incidentally, most of the time I don't give a crap what a musician looks like, as long as they're clean. (discounting fresh-off-the-stage moments) Music/personality is considerably more important.

Not that I mind, of course, when one is especially tasty.

SilentRealm said:
@janina.. the guy in tha pic seems quite cute though yeah a little skinny.. i'm 5'9 and think of myself as being built like an amazonian, so i like guys who are alot bigger n burlier than i .. hence the only reason i dont go for jason rullo even though he is absolutely gorgeous.

Hmmm, and how much is 5'9 in cms..? Yeah, I know I'm stupid, but hey, it's not my fault that we use different kind of system of measurements :p
I myself am about 176 cm tall, which is quite tall for a finnish chick.

And yeah, I like bigger guys too, I've just always thought that Jens' got a cute face :)

And about Jason, when they were here, I noticed that he's even shorter than me. Are all the drummers really that short..? I know a few drummers and they're all shorter than me.

jaimek said:
Incidentally, most of the time I don't give a crap what a musician looks like, as long as they're clean. (discounting fresh-off-the-stage moments)

mmmm...yes I agree that "fresh off the stage" can be really nice...A guy like Russell sweating like crazy from singing...*drool* Fresh on the stage is even better... ;)

Janina said:
And about Jason, when they were here, I noticed that he's even shorter than me. Are all the drummers really that short..? I know a few drummers and they're all shorter than me.

I'm a short drummer too: 160 cm tall, how tall is that :p Maybe that's the secret why 'we' short drummers are so fast, lol. :loco:

The drummer of Fear Factory Raymond Herrera is a very tall and big guy, but fast as hell

Anyway, I don't care if I'm short or not. Well, when I buy a bandshirt...that's gonna be a problem. They are all too big for me.

jaimek said:
Jax and I are both Amazons too. Hooray for tall chicks! :)

Gooooooooooooooo Amazons! :D

It's funny, when I try to hug the guys right after a set, they all say *eww careful, I'm sweaty*..like I've never hugged a sweaty guy before? I mean c'mon..I have 3 kids, man.. :lol:

Metal Chick, you're right about MJR's eyes, they are beautiful! :)

And AlexanderTG, let's try to be nice here. This is the equivalent of SymX's home on the internet..would you go into Romeo's house & talk shit about his weight to his face? I doubt it..so let's show them the same respect here, ok? Thanks. :)

ok umm inches to cm.. 175cm i think is 5'10''. so i am about 172-173cm. sometimes i wish i was more petite other times i like the looks i get when i go out in ma 3inch heel boots and tower over everyone..

and jason looks adorable in that pic.. very italian.

and oooh i wish i could hug the guys after a set and get all that sweat on me.. i'd never wash again.. lol jk. or am i? lol..

also dissing a person (especially one so brilliant) for something so petty such as not being as muscular as one would like, is very shallow to me. i find intelligence, compassion and a sense of humour far more attractive than how much someone can bench press.

I'm about 5'8.5 (but I act like I'm six feet tall), which puts me at approximately 1,74m. Nice little chart here:

http://www.teaching-english-in-japan.net/conversion/feet_inches

I don't mind sweaty guys as long as they don't stink. Most of the time they don't. Besides, at most shows, *everyone's* all sweaty. BWBK in Cleveland was horrible in terms of the heat factor - practically half the guys (bands and audience alike) had pit stains. Some of them were even wearing long-sleeved shirts. hehe.