Off-Topic: Post pictures of beautiful women (and men)

For SilentRealm, The Metal Chick and all the other people here who likes to see Symphony X pictures:
http://www.leopardslair.net/music/symphonyx/

This is a site with many links to sites where I got my Symphony X pictures got from. But also interviews and everything you want to know.

SilentRealm said:
OK I'm a naughty girl but I just noticed something about Russ that I shouldnt have with one of those pictures.. zips lip now.

Okay, now I'm curious! :D I wanna knowwwwwwwww...!

avril.jpg

I think this is a very nice picture of Avril. Many people doesn't like her a lot though...

yeah that is a beautiful pic of avril.. as for the other unmentionable thing.. i am not discussing my thoughts on that any further lol.

and argh i think the server is down for sending PM's so i dont think someone is getting them.. but then i dont know and i dont want to seem wierd by keep sending them and asking.

and argh i think the server is down for sending PM's so i dont think someone is getting them.. but then i dont know and i dont want to seem wierd by keep sending them and asking.

If by any chance you were referring to me, I just noticed I didn't turn on PMs, but that's fixed now. I was thinking people would contact me via AIM.