Offical Bloodrunk Radio Show on Ylex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, one melody and then bust out into lamb of god hardcore crap. The guitars, other than the power chords, now sound stupid too because of the actives.

at first listen I was somehow not really impressed but after like 3d -4th time it grew on me, great song overall, nice vocals, melodies & especially liked the keys :D

- and yeah some how defiantly reminds me of log

Catchy? Hits? In AYDY?!? :guh:

Yes, it is. LDB chorus is catchy, AYDY is catchy, Bastards of Bodom is catchy, etc. I mean, take Blooddrunk and AYDY (the songs): AYDY is easy to like/get into, Blooddrunk need listening to it quite a few to get used to it.

interestingly, Alexi said the album is "pretty damn catchy"

Errr.... no. Alexi said it was NOT catchy and not easy to get into, and that it had less hits comparet do AYDY.

Sweet jesus. Blooddrunk stomps my fucking ass, over and over.

Sounds like a cross between Hatebreeder and Hate Crew Deathroll. Awesome song.

On the cover song, it sounds funny. Could use more of those organ-keys, as shown in the beginning, strealed out through the whole song, but whatever. Still funny.

Yes, it is. LDB chorus is catchy, AYDY is catchy, Bastards of Bodom is catchy, etc. I mean, take Blooddrunk and AYDY (the songs): AYDY is easy to like/get into, Blooddrunk need listening to it quite a few to get used to it.

LDB's solo is uberboring and AYDY is one of the Bodom songs I like the least :lol: Though I must agree with you on the fact that Blooddrunk needs more than one listen to get into.

Errr.... no. Alexi said it was NOT catchy and not easy to get into, and that it had less hits comparet do AYDY.

Which is definitely a plus, in my opinion. Songs that are hard to get into are those you enjoy for the longest time :)

From SOB interview:
Alexi: Well, I guess that Are You Dead Yet? has a darker vibe in it and also it was more midtempo sort of music compared to Blooddrunk. Blooddrunk is a lot faster and a kick in your face but at the same time it's very musical with a lot of melodies. And it's pretty catchy. That's what I think.

From SOB interview:
Alexi: Well, I guess that Are You Dead Yet? has a darker vibe in it and also it was more midtempo sort of music compared to Blooddrunk. Blooddrunk is a lot faster and a kick in your face but at the same time it's very musical with a lot of melodies. And it's pretty catchy. That's what I think.

HAH! I win. :)

looks like 90 percent of responses are the same as when they release any song "They weren't good and were getting worse but now they're good again and this is the best song ever!!!" Everyone on the forum has said that for every single release and every song leak.

I really like the song, though I thought looking out my back door would be better:( but the keyboard is aweseome:lol:

looks like 90 percent of responses are the same as when they release any song "They weren't good and were getting worse but now they're good again and this is the best song ever!!!" Everyone on the forum has said that for every single release and every song leak.

No.

By the way, I listened to Blooddrunk and I must say it's much better than Banned from Heaven and Tie my Rope IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.