Offical Thread for Nikki's b00bs, who are ladies of beauty!

Frankly I was expecting more of this :/ All we see here is some drooling but there's no real commentary and analysis on shape, size and more importantly, consistency. And 4 pictures are hardly enough to support that anyway.

Frankly I was expecting more of this :/ All we see here is some drooling but there's no real commentary and analysis on shape, size and more importantly, consistency. And 4 pictures are hardly enough to support that anyway.

epicww7.jpg

(@Non-WoW nerds, an item with its name in purple text is known as an "epic item")
there's your answer

I remember playing that game with the 7 day free trial and all I did was chop up defenseless wolves (the only things that couldn't kill me in 2 hits) and get horrifically torn limb for limb by these abominable snowman-esque creatures that ganged up on me in groups of 2742572457235. Then when I'd go back to my corpse to respawn, they'd just kill me again.

I remember playing that game with the 7 day free trial and all I did was chop up defenseless wolves (the only things that couldn't kill me in 2 hits) and get horrifically torn limb for limb by these abominable snowman-esque creatures that ganged up on me in groups of 2742572457235. Then when I'd go back to my corpse to respawn, they'd just kill me again.

I'm assuming you weren't a great leveler...