Offical Thread for Nikki's b00bs, who are ladies of beauty!

I took d, r, and n from the Latin alphabet, and е and о from the cyrillic alphabet. If you quote this post you'll see that spellcheck doesn't like the cyrillic characters. See е vs e, о vs o.

I took d, r, and n from the Latin alphabet, and е and о from the cyrillic alphabet. If you quote this post you'll see that spellcheck doesn't like the cyrillic characters. See е vs e, о vs o.

that is so op, while im looking at titties, your studying latin

as long as we dont see the nipple where safe... i think

breast-feed_980648f.jpg

now thats what im talking about

Wouldn't it look more like ДЄЯОИ?

s

That 3rd letter you wrote is like "ya" and the last one is "i" :D
Actually, the way to write that name should be ДЕРОН

His second letter was correct, since in Russian the "E" is "YE".

Well, not exactly. In Russian, "E" really is like "YE", but that hard "E" sound we want should be written like "Э". However, when it comes to names, you can just write it with that normal "E".
That's not a problem- the "E" in the name is not important. My point was, that you can't put "Я" instead of "R" and "И" instead of "N" cos those are very different.

Right, because Korn comes from a Slavic country and so the spelling of their name/logo should be chosen to please people who write using their alphabet, right?

If I ever meet them I'll be sure to tell them to change their name to Корн.

If I ever meet them I'll be sure to tell them to change their name to Корн.

Amen! If we're having a summer holiday I'll come back to Bulgaria for their concert in Bourgas (not so sure about the exact date..) and if I get the chance to meet them I'll mention this :lol:

I know about that and that's freaking stupid- Я is YA, nor R :erk:
Big deal, it's pretty nice to sit and watch those mistakes :lol:

I guess it's more a stylistic mean than a mistake.

But if we stick to your rules, you should change the "y" in pretty.