Official Brand New Mp3 Track!

Am I the only one who noticed the HUGE difference in the backing vocals?
Symphony X never used that type of backing vocal before.

That is SWEET :)

I love it and it really grows on you. The production reminds me off The Divine Wings - especially the drums. I think it could do with a bit of eq-ing on the drums but I guess that's the compression on the mp3 making it sound weak.

Great stuff :)

The high point for me after listening to this track 3 times would be Romeo's soloing... Killer to say the least. Russ' vocals are always right on, he can do no wrong. But, as already mentioned by some of you earlier, where the hell is the riffing? Need more variation, the riffing is what made Romeo "the man" to begin with, I sure hope there's more variation on the other tracks. I also hope they still show at least a shred of neo-classasism on the other tracks aswell as there is pretty much none on this one.

Big change for SX no doubt, but still good shit.

:D :eek: :eek:

This is the high point of my day. No, my week! I love Russel's vocals in this song, and the scream in the song is nothing short of terrifying.

This new song Kicks ASS!!!
div212.gif

I'm cranking it as I type this!!!
party42.gif

I can't wait for the new disc!!
div188.gif

Originally posted by Orlock
Am I the only one who noticed the HUGE difference in the backing vocals?
Symphony X never used that type of backing vocal before.

Sure they have, 'Out Of The Ashes' for example only in a bit lower key, then pre-chorus in Whispers '...an I'll die another deeaaaaath'. There you have it. :)