new Vintersorg mp3

Been listening to this one over the weekend and i really like it. Didn't think that it would be this good the first time I heard it, but I like that songs grow on you.
It took me a while to appreciate Voimasta ja Kunniasta fully too, but now I think it's one of the best CDs I have.

I´m not satisfied with the album coming out on june 10th coz I´m going away for a month shortly after that time... unless the guys on Napalmrec. can make an extra fast delivery!

I'm not like a super-duper guy on alot of intruments, but I can handle what I want to achieve, and when I'm not, We lend in people who can deliver the goods. You have to know and admit your limits, still I'm fighting to expand my musicianship every day.

mr V

awasome track!!! live drummer rules! i feel little Borkie's touch in new track ;) but i can't wait to get the new album...

Oh my God this song is really awesome.
What steve digiorgio want to do with me?
he will make me crazy...thanx for that

I love you male vocal, remember me the dark tranquility sky dancer vocal and the female vocal more awesome..remember me the nightwish vocalist (tarja)...really this one of the new betters bands that i heard those days...thanx for all.

now i correspond support you.

Buying your cd's after download some mp3's.

i just still waiting for this new album

From Dominican republic a caribbean Island...please excusme my very bad english nad my prosaics words...