Vintersorg in Skellefteå!

Originally posted by Morgana
I try it for the third time, for some reason it stops half way through and I have to restart the download... :cry:
Dunno how many hours I have spend with it by now...
still looking forward to it...

get yourself some downloadprogramm like download accelerator or godzilla! then you are able to resume!:D

the recording is indeed not the best...
Love the gig, but I have to say he has done better on the tour with Tristania...
He was the winner of that tour, every concert review, every person I have been talking about that tour so far said the highlight of the tour was Vintersorg !!!
So I hope he will be the headliner on the next tour... :D

Thanks so much for getting this recorded and out there.

It reminds me of seeing Vintersorg in Munich and Vienna this past fall (though I thought he was far better there, than on this recording!).

It is being enjoyed quite a bit here in the states, thanks again!

Originally posted by evilshell
Thanks so much for getting this recorded and out there.

It reminds me of seeing Vintersorg in Munich and Vienna this past fall (though I thought he was far better there, than on this recording!).

It is being enjoyed quite a bit here in the states, thanks again!

I said it as well, dunno if it is just the recording...

Well I still luv the Skellefteå recordings... :)

Originally posted by Morgana

I said it as well, dunno if it is just the recording...

Well I still luv the Skellefteå recordings... :)

It could have been the recording, definitely. It is less robust than the live sound.

I love the recording as well, I can't stop listening to it!! :headbang:

Hehe, finnaly I have the radio show on CD. I am listening to it right now and I like it very much. Especially Till Fjalls, there you hear that there is a good sphere. Also I like the keyboard solo's wich you don't can hear on the original ones. Sometimes Andreas sings a bit false but I don't care about that. I think he sings sometimes on a African way, don't you think?? In the new number and Algol par example:) In the chorus of the new number (damn, I can't remember the title of it) you can hear some African melody lines. It is a great song btw!:)

Originally posted by YMIR
Hehe, finnaly I have the radio show on CD. I am listening to it right now and I like it very much. Especially Till Fjalls, there you hear that there is a good sphere. Also I like the keyboard solo's wich you don't can hear on the original ones. Sometimes Andreas sings a bit false but I don't care about that. I think he sings sometimes on a African way, don't you think?? In the new number and Algol par example:) In the chorus of the new number (damn, I can't remember the title of it) you can hear some African melody lines. It is a great song btw!:)

On CD, uh... damn... hope Vintersorg does not see your post...
I would love to have it as an official release...

Well, someone download it for me and put it on cd. Don't know what's wrong with that. If Vintersorg will release it then I will buy that one, of cource.
I put it on cd because so I can listen it in my own room. I don't like listening to music on the computer. btw hasn't Andreas say that he won't release this.