sh*t!!!!!! swine flu in Skellefteå

:lol: instead of shuriken you throw inverted crucifixes hahahahaha.

bladed inverted crucifixes, for being exact :eek:
i have also a powerful nunchaku made of cursed rosaries and i usually sheath my katana inside a big black church candle, it is very usefull if you have to do an unexpected ritual :devil:

bladed inverted crucifixes, for being exact :eek:
i have also a powerful nunchaku made of cursed rosaries and i usually sheath my katana inside a big black church candle, it is very usefull if you have to do an unexpected ritual :devil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this cracked me up, made my day! Hahahaha!

qu appelle vs swine flu: 1-0

:lol:

*to the rhythm of Mazinger Z*:

Go Qu Appelle, Go!

^ :p .

I just read an article in a national newspaper that says that 'risk groups' (diabetics, asthmatics, like me) of H1N1 need to get the injection first. If we don't, we need to sign a contract that exonerates the CRn Government of anything that might happen.

I don't want the shot, and I don't want to sign anything.

Shit.

I got a shot, felt fine( a little numbness in the forearm).

Serious side effects from the vaccine are one in hundreds of thousands, like in flu shots of the past. So statistically it's very unlikely.
Those who can die from the swineflu are immuno-compromised and with chronic diseases

i asked to my doctor today about the vaccine, he said that for now he's allowed to do the vaccine only to people from 6 to 17 years, so i'm not definitely into this people.
but he adviced me to not do it, even in the future when more dosed will be avaible. if i do i've to sign 4 fucking papers full of rules, of which one is fully dedicated to collateral effect, like sclerosis multiple, paralysis and so on.
and above all, people who want to do the vaccine have to sign under this statement: i take all the risks from the execution of the vaccine....seriously, i swear, it uses the word EXECUTION!!!!! :lol:
all those risks are because the vaccine hasn't been tested enough...
so i'm not going to do that in the end.

edit: oh well, i forgot another hilarious part. after the vaccine you have to wait 30 minutes in the doctor's studio, waiting to see if you're going to die immidiately or not :lol: this is a part of the rules written on those papers

Pretty dramatic description, but of course they have to include that a very small minority gets adverse effects
all those risks are because the vaccine hasn't been tested enough...
Well you can consider the people who have already had the vaccine as experiment subjects.

So far I have heard of flu like symptoms; that can be understandable as the main material of the vaccine is made of a dead virus. And the dead virus is weaker than the virus that is out there.. but they share the same genetic material so the T cells(memory cells which reside in bone marrow) of the body make an antibody. But of course you have to weigh the risk personally. But don't get bluffed by hysteria and extreme cases that it aren't reliable to generalize from. Search for info from health professionals not conspiracy drama-queens that overstate things out of proportion.

Djöfull;8679957 said:
But don't get bluffed by hysteria and extreme cases that it aren't reliable to generalize from. Search for info from health professionals not conspiracy drama-queens that overstate things out of proportion.

Hahaha I think I'm one of those.

My doc told me to get a shot if I could, so Novartis probably paid him to say that :)hypno:).

j/k ;)

Djöfull;8679957 said:
Pretty dramatic description, but of course they have to include that a very small minority gets adverse effects

Well you can consider the people who have already had the vaccine as experiment subjects.

So far I have heard of flu like symptoms; that can be understandable as the main material of the vaccine is made of a dead virus. And the dead virus is weaker than the virus that is out there.. but they share the same genetic material so the T cells(memory cells which reside in bone marrow) of the body make an antibody. But of course you have to weigh the risk personally. But don't get bluffed by hysteria and extreme cases that it aren't reliable to generalize from. Search for info from health professionals not conspiracy drama-queens that overstate things out of proportion.

but...what are you speaking about?
i've asked to a DOCTOR not my best friend (which is a pharmacist and she may know more that normal people), and that doctor, believe me, is the best doctor i had the fortune to meet in my life. he has big squared balls and no fear to tell you what is going on. he was the only doctor who understood what was wrong with me years ago, when nobody knew what i had. so i haven't asked to in idiot (he was the head of one of the better hospitals in the country when he lived in Rome), i totally trust him, if he says no, i will not do the vaccine, if he would have said yes i would have done it without thinking a second on the decision.
anyway those things i said in the previous post are written inside those documents you have to sign before doing the shot, so nobody is inventing anything. the percentual of collateal effects is low, for example neurologic desease are possible for 3-4 people on a million. but we are 60 million of people....200-300 people with collateral neurologic effects aren't that few.
if i had some serious desease and my life would have been in danger i will probably take the risk, but it's not my case.

200-300 is proportionally few. The flu itself might kill many more( risk groups, elderly, infants, chronic diseases such as lung and heart disease most at risk)

I can partly understand that people don't want the vaccine, being young and healthy. But I for one, work at a psychiatric ward where there are some frail human beings (on with serious lung disease) that are immuno-compromised. So if I can hinder the transmission of the flu to them, I'll do that.

Djöfull;8681202 said:
200-300 is proportionally few. The flu itself might kill many more( risk groups, elderly, infants, chronic diseases such as lung and heart disease most at risk)

I can partly understand that people don't want the vaccine, being young and healthy. But I for one, work at a psychiatric ward where there are some frail human beings (on with serious lung disease) that are immuno-compromised. So if I can hinder the transmission of the flu to them, I'll do that.

they are proportionally few, but if there's any risk, even if remote, an healty person should not do it, from my point of view.
here died about 20 people, all with previous illnesses, no healty people died yet.
on the other hand, i get what you say about your work and i aprove your choice.