sh*t!!!!!! swine flu in Skellefteå

It's awful what the governments and the media are doing with this, spreading panic about such a nonsense. Of course, some precautions must be made, but not at the extent of calling it a pandemic...

Good to see that mr V and many more is ok. Nevertheless, to everyone here, spread the word, DON'T take the vaccine, it has some elements that can be really perjudicial to your health, and it might even kill you, including Squaleene and Mercury. If you don't believe me, give the benefit of the doubt and look it up for yourselves.

I share you a video, something to think about, it's kinda oldie but goodie :p.

Take care everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn! i'm at work now, and cannot see (or better listen to) the video, so i'm going to do it later. but i had the idea to do vaccine, 'cause my immunty system is usually under zero. but now you're telling this... :Smug:

damn! i'm at work now, and cannot see (or better listen to) the video, so i'm going to do it later. but i had the idea to do vaccine, 'cause my immunty system is usually under zero. but now you're telling this... :Smug:

You are wise to trust your own instincts and knowledge of your own body, over the propaganda from a batshit unpopular American politician.

I'll be getting the vaccine next month.

You are wise to trust your own instincts and knowledge of your own body, over the propaganda from a batshit unpopular American politician.

I'll be getting the vaccine next month.

GL with that. There are more sources that you can look into if you want.

The thing is that this same escenario has already happened twice, in 1918 and 1976, people freaked out, took the vaccine... and look where that got them.

Just in case you are thinking "ohh well, if the vaccine is dangerous, then the Tamiflu must be ok"... errrrr, wrong again. It's proved that Tamiflu has some psychological side effects, and it was banned in Japan in 2007 because it led to 14 deaths there.

@lefay: I know there are some diets and stuff that can improve your immune system, by getting certain ph level in your blood or something like that (can't remember correctly). I haven't tried it myself, nor I remember where I saw it, but if I find about it I'll let you know ;)

Take care everyone ;)

The thing is that this same escenario has already happened twice, in 1918 and 1976, people freaked out, took the vaccine... and look where that got them.

How many people died from the flu in 1918?
Now, how many people died from the flu vaccine in 1918?

To be honest I don't really know exactly how many people died, since the numbers are exagerated and there is really no proof that all the people they claimed that died, did died.

In fact some researchers believe that the 1918 swine flu was caused by vaccines: http://www.holistic-helper.com/articles/articlevaccinecaused1918flu.htm

The point here is that farmaceutical companies and governments don't care about our health - and haven't cared for our health for a long time. It's well known that Bayer sent some medications with AIDS to Europe, Latin America and Asia and they knew about it, also it's well known that some of the vaccination programs to Africa included syphilis, among many other examples.

If you take the vaccine it's not completely sure that it will damage your health, but theres a lot of probability to it, and you are in your right to take the vaccine if you want, but just think about it again before you do it, because they are playing with our health and with our fears and are doing something awful, and the worst is yet to come...

Take care ;)

If you take the vaccine it's not completely sure that it will damage your health, but theres a lot of probability to it, and you are in your right to take the vaccine if you want, but just think about it again before you do it, because they are playing with our health and with our fears and are doing something awful, and the worst is yet to come...

Take care ;)

See, I hate this line of logic and questioning, because it assumes that we haven't already thought about it, and if you all just throw ONE MORE FACT at us, we might change our mind. And there *isn't* a lot of probability, unless you have a pre-existing condition - in that case, you shouldn't take the vaccine anyways. And those are listed.

I have a mind, thank you. And I'll probably get them both. However, it'll be a month or two down the road. If I get the Swine Flu Vaccine, I may get messed up. If I get Swine Flu, I will get messed up - and I have a high probability of being exposed to it, as I'm going back to school this winter. Being an asthmatic with neurological conditions means that SF won't be a walk in the park for me. Yeah, I'll get the shot.

If you don't want to take it, then don't take it - but don't try to scare the rest of us with inaccurate facts and hyperbole. We can make our own decisions.

Inaccurate facts? No, all this is documented, but I'm not going to search for it and process it all for you -after all, you do have a mind to learn or reject the information you get, remember?. But well, after your conditions there's nothing that can be done really, so just keep the prevention safeties and stuff and listen to lots of old Vintersorg so you feel very swedish and have some extra immunities :p

Anyway, if anyone else wants to check stuff about the swine flu vaccine and discuss about it, feel free to do it ;)

Take care!

i wonder if it's andreas' school (i don't know if there is more than one school in Skellefteå ).

Of course there is more than one school, they are just a little different to what you are used to ;)
P1000323.jpg

:D
Sorry but I couldn't resist, this one is so cool :)

Haha!!!! That's awesome!!! I wonder if the chalk on the blackboard gets weird when the weather is kind of misty and humid. When you try to erase, it would just smear everywhere! That's a pretty VIKING school, I must say.

@Pems: the Flu in 1918 killed over 50 million people. The death toll comes from a preponderance of evidence, not from panic or hearsay over what was the worst epidemic in human history. Questioning whether or not that number was inflated is not courageous or thoughtful because the number comes from preponderant documentation.

You should use that mind to accept or reject information, as you say, and one of the first lines of defense to any human brain is to reject conspiracy theory out of hand. The flu kills. And in 1918 it killed a whole lot of people.

The media did, however, get panicky over the swine flu. But it's an infectious disease. Only real protection is prevention, because even though most cases of these modern flu strains are not lethal, people still die from it.

I had it (Swine flu, not pregnancy) and it wasn't that bad indeed. I was sick for two days (though not too sick to go to a party) and remained kind of tired for a week.

The media did, however, get panicky over the swine flu. But it's an infectious disease. Only real protection is prevention, because even though most cases of these modern flu strains are not lethal, people still die from it.

That's a great conclusion, and yeah, you're right, perhaps I got a bit extreme with the conspiracy stuff, but you just can't trust the media these days, especially when you live in a country like mine :p

I don't know about Skellefteå, but guess where the swine flu is hitting really hard? Seattle! And guess who probably has it?! ME!!!

The rogue visitor glomped on last weekend, and wow it is miserable. The fever broke already, but the cough is lingering (and painful). However, the worst symptom? The fatigue. OMG the fatigue. All I want to do (and have been doing) for the most part is sleeping, with an occasional bout of video games and reading things on the Internets.

(Ironically enough, we have the vaccine here, but not at my doctor's office. So I couldn't get it even if I wanted to. I got my Seasonal Flu vaccine last week to no ill effects.)

So, yeah. You don't want this shit, and I'd highly recommend getting the swine flu vaccine ASAP.

Of course there is more than one school, they are just a little different to what you are used to ;)
P1000323.jpg

:D
Sorry but I couldn't resist, this one is so cool :)

I wish my classrooms were like that, it'd be a much more relaxing and nicer environment.

I don't know about Skellefteå, but guess where the swine flu is hitting really hard? Seattle! And guess who probably has it?! ME!!!

The rogue visitor glomped on last weekend, and wow it is miserable. The fever broke already, but the cough is lingering (and painful). However, the worst symptom? The fatigue. OMG the fatigue. All I want to do (and have been doing) for the most part is sleeping, with an occasional bout of video games and reading things on the Internets.

(Ironically enough, we have the vaccine here, but not at my doctor's office. So I couldn't get it even if I wanted to. I got my Seasonal Flu vaccine last week to no ill effects.)

So, yeah. You don't want this shit, and I'd highly recommend getting the swine flu vaccine ASAP.

:zombie: damn! Don't die on us please :cry: . Please take care, I think that what you're doing (playing video games and stuff) is great since it distracts you from the fever and stuff. Try to have a balance between relaxing (i.e. games and stuff) and resting. Take care :cry: .

once you've seen your family rot from cancer, swine flu is nothing.

Yeah, I've done that too - but *I'm* not the rotting away from cancer. I am the one, however, with the possible swine flu.

And yes. I'll concentrate on not dying. That's really the top priority. I did get advice from my doc and braved the outside for supplies, so now I'm stocked up with chicken soup, orange juice, honey, cough lozenges, NyQuil Flu Medicine, and chipotle-habanero potato chips.