official CHARACTER Release-/Pre-Listening Party!

Hello all.

It took some time to get everything together and a couple of people are already informed, but now I think it can be brought to public:

There WILL be a release party for "Character"!

It will take place on January, 21st (a Friday) in a small pub in Montabaur, Germany (exactly between Cologne and Frankfurt). The Pub is called Camelot and quite nice, the style is like some Irish-Pub (and there's Guiness as well...).

There will be a raffle (so far I can't confirm any prizes) sponsored by Century Media (thanks in advance) and mainly Death and Thrash Metal all night. Once this evening, I'm going to play "Character" in full lenghth, of course...

Why di I post this all here? Maybe someone of you is interested in coming around. If so, please contact me and I can look for a room in the youth hostel (about 15 Minutes from Camelot) or anywhere else. It would be great to meet you all in January!!!

P.S.: Further information will be posted on my Homepage (hopefully there will be an update soon...) and here, of course!

Sounds great, but unless I somehow win in the lottery (without ever buying the ticket) there's just no way I could afford it. :erk:

I guess I should start looking for a job, once I get this graduation-thing finished...

-Villain (who quit all his part-time jobs nearly a year ago to "better concentrate on my studies" - the grand example of utter self-deception)

I will have a listening party of my own.

In my room

Alone.

By myself.

In my underwear.