Official Kalmah Tab Thread

Can anyone care to help me with Burbot's Revenge? I can't figure it out and I have been trying forever now! The intro riff is easy enough, then after the huge harmonic whammy it goes into the 2nd riff and I can't figure it out 100%, I got like 80% of it right, same with the riff after the verse, I can't fully figure it out.

Also, what is a good program to write down tabs on the internet, then I could put up Rust Never Sleeps, that song didn't screw me like Burbot is, haha.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tab the second half of Mindrust. Already got the first half down myself, but the second half, with its solos, will be a doozey. I haven't had the time to attempt it yet.

Also, what is a good program to write down tabs on the internet, then I could put up Rust Never Sleeps, that song didn't screw me like Burbot is, haha.

I use Guitar Pro to make tabs. It's really simple to use.

ears must be developed..but after developing they don't write tabs they play by ears so most of the tabs are written by undeveloped ears :s -]]

My problem with Burbot is that the parts I am struggling with have two guitar parts layer over each other and I can barely distinguish between the two of them because they mesh so well (kudos to Kalmah!). The only time I could tell was when I have my earphones in on my iPod and I am really concentrating.

hey guys i am new to the site so if anyone can help me find accurate tabs for rust never sleeps intro and heroes to us it would be awesome! :)