Official Kalmah Tab Thread

so did anyone finally finish tabbing They Will Return or The Blind Leader?

I've been wanting to learn those solo's for a bit but neither of the tabs seem to be complete for those, or atleast last I checked.

Well dudes, I've been trying to clarify the bass line of Human Fates, but I don't have the best musical ear of the world, so I was wondering if anyone can help me tab that song out :rofl:.

So Ive been noticing that there have been alot of threads requesting Kalmah tabs. So I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread just designed for them. Ill try to update the first post with new tabs whenever I can and I have new tabs.

Not all of these were made by people in the forum, its mainly just a collection of Kalmah tabs, so dont get to disappointed if they are not spot-on. :)

And I know I called it the "Official" Kalmah Tab Thread, but don't whine that they aren't made by the band, just be happy there's a place you can find almost all Kalmah tabs in one place, even some tabs that aren't elsewhere on the net.

Enjoy!

Swamplord

Hades (With Solo)
Alteration
Dance Of The Water
Evil In You
Heritance of Berija
Using The Word
Withering Away

They Will Return

They Will Return
They Will Return (2)
Principle Hero
The Blind Leader (Not Complete)
Kill The Idealist
Swamphell
Swamphell (2)

Swampsong

The Third, The Magical
Bird Of Ill Omen (Attempt)
Cloned Insanity
Doubtful About It All
Moon Of My Nights

The Black Waltz

Defeat
Defeat (2)
The Black Waltz
The Groan of Wind
The Groan of Wind (2)
To The Gallows

hey man ive noticed that youve tabbed loads f songs. its pretty awesome. i as wondering if you could tab the solo to black roija bcause its an awesome solo and as faras i know there arent any tabs for it on the net.