Official Kalmah Tab Thread

yeah i know musical theory, you don't need it but it will help you guide yourself in solos and in just playing in general.

p.s corialote

cheerful=major
doom-like= minor

=) free lesson for ya

p.s corialote

cheerful=major
doom-like= minor

=) free lesson for ya

I know :Smug: but thanks anyway :p unfortunately I'm not as good in speaking my mind as I wish I was..
sorry for being confusing :rolleyes:
(maybe commas would help? I need to start using them in those long sentences that I like so much :p )

I love Heritance Of Berija but I think the tab isn't very good so I did a new version based on the old one and changed quite a few things. Still not happy with the verse part though. And still no bass and drums, so if someone has the time and will to work it out it'd be great!
http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=SJRBJP0L
Oh, and I think that D is the lowest they go, but the older albums are in half step down I think. There has been some discussion about this earlier somewhere if I remember right.

Planing in any For The Revolution tabs? :rofl:
I've seen a video on youtube oof a guy playing it. It was ok but now I want to learn it. If someone plans on doing it, tell me whit what I can help.

What I have tried it looks like the new ones are not so hard to tab. But because the tune is now different, I'm so lazy to tab them. Maybe then when I have enough strength to change the tune of my guitar. :lol: I think I can try to tab some older songs for guitar pro. I've started many songs but I haven't finished them. It seems that there's on the first page is couple of tabs made by me and my friend. The Black Waltz, Defeat (?) They Will Return (short) and The Groan Of Wind (The better one :heh: )

What I have tried it looks like the new ones are not so hard to tab. But because the tune is now different, I'm so lazy to tab them. Maybe then when I have enough strength to change the tune of my guitar. :lol: I think I can try to tab some older songs for guitar pro. I've started many songs but I haven't finished them. It seems that there's on the first page is couple of tabs made by me and my friend. The Black Waltz, Defeat (?) They Will Return (short) and The Groan Of Wind (The better one :heh: )
Yea in For the Revolution they tune 1 and 1/2 step down. (C#F#BEG#C#)

can someone please tab this because this is wayyyyyyy more accurate than the one on here already.
i have the opening solo up to the end of the tapping part tabbed.

This song rocks so hard lol.
:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator: