Official Kalmah Tab Thread

there is one for GP here that has the full keyboard parts. i forgot which one it is so with a little searching you should be good man

Have you checked the first page yet? I know there is a tab of that song, but I dont know exactly how complete it is.

In the tab there is note from there and here, i would be intrested about good Moon of My Nights tab too.

And about Heroes to us tab, u got to work with it. Pretty close but 17-24 is clearly wrong. :erk:

I think i have a bit better tab, but i won't share it becouse last time i put tab here people got mad becouse i "copied" some parts from others tabs. :p
But i don't mind, i use these tabs just myself then. :p

In the tab there is note from there and here, i would be intrested about good Moon of My Nights tab too.

And about Heroes to us tab, u got to work with it. Pretty close but 17-24 is clearly wrong. :erk:

I think i have a bit better tab, but i won't share it becouse last time i put tab here people got mad becouse i "copied" some parts from others tabs. :p
But i don't mind, i use these tabs just myself then. :p

Well, either just put the part that you think is better in a tab by itself and post here, or you can just post the tab you have, and if you feel people are gonna get mad at you, just put a "Thanks to...for the other parts"

I want to see what other people's version of that part looks like because it is hard to hear.

Can someone tell me what tuning Kalmah uses? I thought it was a half step down for some reason, but some tabs I've seen are in standard.

Swamplord and They will return is ½ step down and Swampsong and The black waltz 1 step down.

I don't know any place to upload these tabs, could somebody make that for me ? You can find my msn from my profile.

Nope, I'm not a fan of MegaUpload. Therefore, this leaves us to YouSendIt. :)

:lol:

The reason I like MegaUpload (and I use it for the files on the first page), is becuase they dont really expire very soon, if at all.

And Jerspa, I can see on bar 20 that it could possibly be better, but on bar 19, the thing is, there are 2 guitars playing different notes, but the same rhythm, so thats kinda why my tab sounds different (other than the rhythm is different), and you have both of the guitars playing the same thing. Bars 17-18 still seem wrong to me on your tab. Its such a hard part to hear, even slowed down, so its hard to get exactly what he's playing.

Im not trying to make you mad (if you think I am), I'm just adding my thoughts to it.

I have an updated tab, but it's not on this computer, so I'll post it the next time I have access to it.

:lol:

The reason I like MegaUpload (and I use it for the files on the first page), is becuase they dont really expire very soon, if at all.

And Jerspa, I can see on bar 20 that it could possibly be better, but on bar 19, the thing is, there are 2 guitars playing different notes, but the same rhythm, so thats kinda why my tab sounds different (other than the rhythm is different), and you have both of the guitars playing the same thing. Bars 17-18 still seem wrong to me on your tab. Its such a hard part to hear, even slowed down, so its hard to get exactly what he's playing.

17-18 is almost right i think, just last 4 notes are double, but i just can't get it to the tab, maybe somebody could try to do that if understud what i mean ?

Yea true, bar 19 isn't same, theres rhytm on back, but very hard to hear whats going on...

The thing is i haven't work this for a long time so there is so many mistakes...
Im not trying to make you mad (if you think I am), I'm just adding my thoughts to it.

Ofcourse, and that's what I expect from u all. :]

Damn, you guys have done very good job! And I want to thank all of you who have done these tabs, they are great. :)