Official Mirror of Souls Lyrics?

drjenk

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2011
Hi,
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I notice there is a sticky for As the World Bleeds lyrics, but is there anywhere to access the official mirror of souls lyrics? I did do a search of this forum but nothing came up. Thanks

I don't think there's an official posting of the lyrics online.

darklyrics.com is my main source for metal lyrics. They have pretty much everything and they don't do any spam/malware crap (like most lyrics sites do, and especially the ones that appear on the first page of google results for any lyrics search). In fact, I just add 'darklyrics' to my google search anytime I google for lyrics.

Looking at this lyrics list, I realize I do not have a couple of these "bonus" tracks. I just looked back on amazon where I purchased MOS and ATWB, and I do see "Wages of Sin" available for purchase, but not "Theocrapella". Does anyone know where I can get this single?

darklyrics.com is my main source for metal lyrics. They have pretty much everything and they don't do any spam/malware crap (like most lyrics sites do, and especially the ones that appear on the first page of google results for any lyrics search). In fact, I just add 'darklyrics' to my google search anytime I google for lyrics.

Same here^^