Official Needled 24/7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the song, even though it's stereotypical COB. To me some notes in the solo didn't really seem to fit that well, and Alexei needs to give up some of the excessive swearing as it gts tiresome and childish after too long. I can see when he was writing at 18, but he's what 22 now? Also the "Yow yow wow!" thing doesn't have to be used every song, all good things in moderation :) . Despite those complaints it was still tolerable and I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

I'm the first italian guy to have full HCD (mp3s dloaded from DC - in case you are wondering NO, i'm not gonna share them) and I will be the first italian to have the original HCD (which is on its way right now together with Tokyo Warhearts re-release :D).

I haven't listened to the mp3s but I saw Needled 24/7 video... the song KICKS MAJOR ASSES.

Originally posted by HK
fucking bastards don't download it from internet just wait and SUFFER till you get that CD in your hands

MY pc is far better than my hi-fi for music, so I wud have dloaded the mp3s in any case... moreover, I'm trying to resist the mp3s until I get the original 4 I don't want to spoil myself (hope I'll manage to it).

Originally posted by tempestadiossa
I'm the first italian guy to have full HCD (mp3s dloaded from DC - in case you are wondering NO, i'm not gonna share them) and I will be the first italian to have the original HCD (which is on its way right now together with Tokyo Warhearts re-release :D).

Is this post a joke? Why brag about being the first having some MP3's(!) in a country with no evidence that you're correct?
In fact, you're proably not.

people in this board, listen to me

I have the Needled 24/7 video!!! if any of you have a server where you can link the file so that other people here in this board can view it as well, send me a private message!!!

I sent it to Chainek but I think he had some problems with his server, unfortunately :cry:

anyway, the video is here, just send me a message. :D

Originally posted by snakexan
Is this post a joke? Why brag about being the first having some MP3's(!) in a country with no evidence that you're correct?
In fact, you're proably not.

If you don't believe me just get msn messenger and look for me (tempestadiossa@tin.it), I'll send you a mp3 of your choice to prove I'm rite if u crave it that much.

Anyway my original cd shipped yesterday so I'll probably be the first italian guy to have original HCD :p :p :p

And if you don't believe me, I don't give a fuck :p

Originally posted by dawnghost
people in this board, listen to me

I have the Needled 24/7 video!!! if any of you have a server where you can link the file so that other people here in this board can view it as well, send me a private message!!!

I sent it to Chainek but I think he had some problems with his server, unfortunately :cry:

anyway, the video is here, just send me a message. :D

Yes, it seems the bandwidth limit is exceded. Sorry about that. Tomorrow it should be working again.

Originally posted by tempestadiossa
If you don't believe me just get msn messenger and look for me (tempestadiossa@tin.it), I'll send you a mp3 of your choice to prove I'm rite if u crave it that much.

That's NOT my point. I've had it for some days as well, but I don't think that's something to be bragging about.
Especially not "first person in xxxx country to get the mp3s!!!!!!!11", because it's probably not the case.

"in the website which link can be found on the cd is the needled 24/7 video. But it is in very small window and it buffers all the time so it's quite useless. "

"video is horrible quality"

first of all you need a fast connection. then set in real player connection type adsl or whatever. you can play the video in real player and not in that small window. at least i can watch the video fullscreen with decent quality. but with slow connections that´s not possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.