Official Site (Down?)

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
Can anyone access the official site? I can't which is a pity because I'm craving for information regarding the next album, if indeed it's coming.

I truly hope the band continues and goes from strength to strength. I'm just disheartened when they re-record an old album and don't release anything new for 4 years..

Hope?

We're all in the same old boat as you fella! The site has been down for a few weeks now, too bad indeed, I wonder what's going on. I wouldn't mind offer hosting for their website. If you want to contact them, try sending an email to novembre@tin.it that's their e-mail and that one isn't (hopefully) down.

I'm as disheartened as you, especially because I prefered Wish I Could Dream It Again as raw it is!

This band should be on top of the metal scene.... what a tragedy they seem to have disappeared. Lets hope they do Rapture and suddenly release a new album with little fanfare!

requiem said:
This band should be on top of the metal scene.... what a tragedy they seem to have disappeared. Lets hope they do Rapture and suddenly release a new album with little fanfare!

I concur,,,
I concur OLD SKOOL

Worrrd :Spin: