Official Thread for Lady_Raatikainen,who is a lady of beauty

Söy;6090025 said:
the first picture is hot... the others... im undecided...

but thats okay; physical attraction is only one component :erk:

She reminds me to this girl

jovenesbrujas-2.jpg

Agreed, but you are a lady of beauty too :D.. Both of you are :)
our hawtness is what brought us together :oops:
Söy;6089384 said:
too pretentious and lawyer-snobby for me. ill pass thanks.
no one offered...
how tall are you, mrs. raatikainen?
i don't know in meters, but i'm 5 feet 8 inches.
I vote for Boobies.
they're real too! :p but they get in the way...
then we don't need you in this thread:p
will you be my publicist? :worship:
Söy;6090007 said:
that.

tho she is attractive physically...
i think i'm all-around fabulous. i don't need your approval. :D
She reminds me to this girl

jovenesbrujas-2.jpg
:erk: wow.
Did you get more? You can never have enough of the cereal of gods.
Good news!!! they did their housewife duties the other day and bought us cereal! out of the edible non-health freak stuff, we have Cinnamon Toast Crunch AND Frosted Cheerios!! Metalstorm- should we send you some?
Shane, how can you say that guitar is :erk:?... Don't you remember how well Frank's Epiphone played?

Also, I saw Lady Ratikenainasdfgajdg's pics and I came.
That's my wife. and she's a Gibson.
haha ok i like you. +1
It played decently imo, plus the ":erk:" was mainly for the looks, I really dont like the shape and appearance of that guitar.
as far as sound goes, it's the best guitar i've found for under $4k to produce clean and distorted sound. i like both. i kinda like PRS guitars but they're so light compared to the Les Paul, they feel almost cheap. though they're not.

i guess if you just don't care for the Les Paul shape then ok... but the shape is really really distorted in the pic. i used to hate the gold hardware but now i love it. too bad it's worn down a little at the bridge.
Lady Raatikainen is prettiful :)
thank you :)

I think we have a thread like this for every girl now. What about Victim of the Night? Anywayz, yes, Lady Raitikainen is beautiful but she needs a shorter name!

I think we have a thread like this for every girl now. What about Victim of the Night? Anywayz, yes, Lady Raitikainen is beautiful but she needs a shorter name!

Not too much I can do about that... Jaska has a long name. :erk:
But LL, I changed my name to LR just for you! and Jaska's my boy of choice... he's cute and I hear he's nice. :p