Oficcial UM´s member´s names thread....

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
NICE NAME!! Mind if I have it too?? ;)

~Sh0k~ ...can't believe she just said that.

HAHA!!! Well, you'de have to keep it, you see...;) unlike some people, who didn't deserve it in the first place...

-Eric

Originally posted by Wandrail
HAHA!!! Well, you'de have to keep it, you see...;) unlike some people, who didn't deserve it in the first place...

-Eric

Which is exactly why I didn't ask to borrow it...
I would be happy to keep it! I'd love it like my own :D

~Sh0k~

HAHAHAHA...calling yourself Tax is like marking yourself for death! We can't have that ;). Especially with me being so anti-taxation!!!

-Eric

OH MY! Yes, let's not call me Tax.. and not Tam either, for pete's sake!! Well.. Eric,you can call me anything you want except "Not Eric's" :D

My thinking exactly ;). Both "Tammy" and "Mine" are acceptable?

Which is exactly why I didn't ask to borrow it...
I would be happy to keep it! I'd love it like my own :D

~Sh0k~

Well, in that case it would be yours, wouldn't it? ;) Or would you attempt hyphenation?

My thinking exactly ;). Both "Tammy" and "Mine" are acceptable?

liebe036.gif
Yes, both of those are completely acceptable for your use only!

~Sh0k~

Well, in that case it would be yours, wouldn't it? ;) Or would you attempt hyphenation?

I don't know.. I don't want to hyphenate, I think it's ridiculous and Zepp does not go well with Best (well, name-wise at least;)) but at the same time I am the last of my family name as I don't see my uncles having children anytime soon, if ever :-\ I don't want my last name to end with me when I get married *gulps* Who knows..

~Sh0k~

Yes, Best-Zepp...Zepp-Best...saying that three times fast is not adviseable. Plus, do I read into things too much, or does the hyphenation reek a bit of an unwillingness to give into the whole marriage thing? Kind of like not going all the way with it...

Hahahhaa...kissing smileys! -gently tackles, in as much as a 6'4" man can gently tackle a cute, slim woman- I guarantee you people are already at least getting indigestion.

-Eric

Yes, Best-Zepp...Zepp-Best...saying that three times fast is not adviseable. Plus, do I read into things too much, or does the hyphenation reek a bit of an unwillingness to give into the whole marriage thing? Kind of like not going all the way with it...

Hahahhaa...kissing smileys! -gently tackles, in as much as a 6'4" man can gently tackle a cute, slim woman- I guarantee you people are already at least getting indigestion.

-Eric

Yeah you're right, it does kind of say that... in a way.. I don't know, if I did hypenate it would be for the reasons already stated.. we could combine names to make it more of a "union" instead of a "take over" (not that I'm complaining!!!) Like Zeppest, Bestepp, Besepp, Bepp, Zest :lol: Our kids would hate us!
Kissing smilies..I have a million of em, thanks to Lady of the Oracle ;) http://clicksmilies.com/

~Sh0k~
schlafen005.gif