Oh and just one more thing

Of course everyone tell me this is ahuge mistake coming here to my own forum and being honest,Jeez I have heasrd this somewhere before Honesty=Death.
Well FUCK THAT !!!!!!!!!!!
Rapture and its staff over the past 11 months have gone an extremly long way to make this thing work sending out thousands of emails teaming up with such heavyweights such as The End Records,UNRESTRAINED!,BRUTALISM,Martyr Music Extreme Texas Metal and a ton more.
We have advertised on every board imaginable been banned from most of them as well because we stand up when people give us shit!
Spent thousands of dollars thousands of hours alot of blood and sweat for this station.
All along I have told you this station is only as big as YOU want it to be.
We have done everything we know how to make this the best place for you to come and even many times suggested for you to tell us what to do to make it better.
Everyone who I am in contact with seems to love the station and we have alot of people who listen endlessly and make suggestions and support us but something is not clicking what is it?
We dont want anything but for you to listen and be interactive with us so we can make this station the best place for you!
Now here is what my frame of mind is right now each month we get a little bigger than the last month so we are obviously doing something right.
We are on contract to do this for one more year.
I am going to continue to make this a haven for Metal 24 hours a day and continue to support the Underground bands as much as they want to be exposed.
But!!!!! If we want to make something special out of this and continue on past the nect year YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So start suggesting people
We cannot do anything that will cost us money but beyond that we are open for suggestions!

Twan,
Bro I know you are doing your best I think alot of people are.
It is fgrsutrating for me to send out 1000 emails every week and spend hours usually around 40 finding bands emailing them posting on their forums sendsing out more emails promoting the show and usually out of the 1,000 emails I send I get zero replies.
If I were in a band I would make damn sure I did everytihng I could to get people to show up and listen and vote for me.
If I were a label I would makke damn sure radio stations had my music to play.If I ran a site I would die for a free radio station playing metal who let me use it for free and asked for nothing in return.
This was meant to be a network of people shooting for the same goal to make a differance to make a station that could make a differance in the scene!
I beyond fucking aggrivated.
But not at you man.
Wes

You noticed the new button on the site?
Did you receive my emailcontacts?
Do you receive any email I send you?

Yeah I know it is frustrating. I had the same problem when I started. A lot of contacts were mailed and few were replying. It seems that some only want to work with th majors (sell-outs? underground feeling?) or some think that they get heard without promotion. Strange idea, not? In this world you get nothing for free, except air but that is polluted nowadays.

If I were in a band or label I would get horny to hear my music on the net and to see people visiting the site and spread my name. With my site I get fucking horny when people respond to me, wear the fucking shirts and want to work with me.

Laste note. We (Wes and myself) are in for the music and not for the money!!! We are only doing it for metal devotion and to create a metal community were we can share our thoughts, feelings, music and more.

Fuck you lazy assholes (for those who concern)

You know what else makes me fucking crazy dude?
Rapture is like everywhere on the web Your official station UNRESTRAINED!'officvial station Martyr Music's official station we have bannersa posted fucking everywhere in differant countries shit I stuck a Rapture bumbersticvker on a nuns ass in Germany.
But even with the shit right there for everyone they just seem to ignore it.Just like we were talking that one day about the hits you get and why people ignore that you have a radio station right there for them and they just skip right over it.
I often wonder if to many people just hate me?!

Well, if you guys are not in it for the money, then why are you complaining? If I hear you right, the ratings are improving, you get to play the music you like, so what's the problem? Wes, I got acquainted to your style of writing a couple of years ago on Metal Observer; I remember being on the look out for your reviews and Gabe's (BTW, do you know what's happening with him? This guy had talent...). Anyway, I am not really interested in hearing you, for instance, play the latest Iced Earth CD. No, what I want to hear is how the fuck you hate this lame band, despise their latest output and how you are going to kick Jon Schaffer's ass next time he crosses your path. So, until you find a way to offer something really original, something to get REACTIONS out of your public, not just by feeding them the music they want to hear, well, untill then, you better settle for average results.

Jeany,
You always show up at the widest times,I wish you would come more often and make yourself a part of the group more often!Let me answeer your questions
Gabe:Gabe and I were good freinds who hated each other long story but lost touch with him years back even before I quit TMO Yes he had talent!

Complaining?No just venting frustration,You are right I often jump to the bad side of things before I notice the great shit.I only want the station to be bigger and better and I want more interaction with the listners simple.

Lastly: I am going to do it I had been scared to do it but I am going to do a weekly 30 minute show of just me talking about releases and news and shit I dont think people who listen to Rapture know who I am at all and I think thats a problem,As you know I have alot to say and I have made the mistake of not saying enough.I have just been afraid to piss to many people off but fuck it this isnt about pleasing everyone this is about being Wes Jaques and doing shit my way