Rapture is on a mission and needs you!

Ok Troops,
When I started Rapture Radio I never intended on it doing as well as it has and caertainly never expected the Radio charts to even be a consideration.There are 500 Metal stations locacted at Live365.com,Rapture started out at #500 and for the first few months hovered at about #250,I was certainly pleased with that!
Recently with the station growing into the monster it has become I have been researching (Along with the staff) on how to make the station an even better experiance for all of you,It seems to be considered for promotional product from most labels we must report to what is known as CMJ.Cmj cost about $300 a year and since we do this for no money whatsoever we cannot afford to do this so I am asking you to join with me in a plan to do something that has never been done.
I want to force the labels to recognise Rapture as a force without having to pay someone!
How do we do this you ask?Well first let me just say HUGE THANK YOU for acheiving the first step without even being asked!You see in the first 5 mnonths of Rapture Radio we acheived around 300 listning hours a month,This month we achieved around 1100 hours and that basically means someone even ifd just one person was listning at all times 24 hours a day and this caused our rating to jump up to #25!!!!!!!Applause for all of you and THANK YOU!
This means we have 24 stations standing in front of us to the goal of number 1.
So what do I need from you?
1.Log on and keep it logged on!- The station runs 24 hours and the program runs 11+ hours long so you sould have to listen for 11 hours to hear the same thing twice and the selection changes constantly!

2.Email everyone you know and ask them to do the same thing-The worst thing they can do is say no!

3.Lastly,Email every record company you can find on the internet and tell them to support Rapture Radio!This is the chance to do something really special in the metal world!Those of you who know me know I am about doing things in the utmost unconventional way!I am not asking anyone for money,This can be done with you and I !

I have been getting updates from the webdesighner on the status of the new website and man does it look killer!We will have an insider section where you can join up as an insider and get special deal on cd's and even your own insider shows!
I want to thank you all for joining with me on this mission,With your help we can slay the metal market and you can say it is your station kicking ass!

If there is anything you know of that I can provide for you to help you in any way please feel free to contact me @ wesjacques@sbcglobal.net!

Thanks!
Wes/Staff