Oh, Fucking Ozzy...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I don't know who's worse Ozzy for tainting his name & in the process Black Sabbath's or Sharon for working this old fuck like a dog...
Wait, if he were a dog he'd have it good right?!

Ozzfest, BLACK SABBATH Push Up August 14th Stop In Marysville, CA [Hot Flashes - 05.08.09 08:55:02]

OzzyHead.com (www.ozzyhead.com) report that the Ozzfest show set to roll into Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Marysville, CA on Sunday, August 14th has been pushed up to Monday, August 15th.

Ozzy is under strict doctors' orders not to play consecutive shows. He needs a day in between each show to rest. This now puts the August 16th Ozzfest stop at the USANA Pavilion, in Salt Lake City, Utah at risk for postponement.

Additionally, as reported here yesterday, the Ozzfest stop scheduled for August 28th, at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in San Antonio, TX is also at risk for postponement due to the August 27th stop in Houston, TX.

More info as it becomes available.

At this rate Ozzy is a firm candidate for a wooden box, Sharon is looking for the insurance I guess.

I know I would be one pissed off mofo if they moved it to a monday. Screw Ozzy, get someone to fill in or something. He really needs to pack it up and head for the retirement home.

The ineptitude of Ozzy has reduced Black Sabbath to a lame greatest hits lounge act. This infuriates the hell out of me on the account of Sabbath being my favorite band of all time. Oz need to accept the cards he's been dealt with, that being his poor health overall, and graciously bow out leaving Sabbath to finally to be able to continue and develop for the first time in a decade.

Darth Kur said:
The ineptitude of Ozzy has reduced Black Sabbath to a lame greatest hits lounge act. This infuriates the hell out of me on the account of Sabbath being my favorite band of all time. Oz need to accept the cards he's been dealt with, that being his poor health overall, and graciously bow out leaving Sabbath to finally to be able to continue and develop for the first time in a decade.

Geezer & Tony could be doing a tour promoting their records, instead of sitting in the tour bus stressing if Ozzy will be able to play the next venue or not....

sixxswine said:
Geezer & Tony could be doing a tour promoting their records, instead of sitting in the tour bus stressing if Ozzy will be able to play the next venue or not....

Hear the wise, brothers and sisters :worship:

If BS wants to play let's call Tony Martin (I would like Dio but he's happy with his band) and send Ozzy to a rehab clinic...for life.

As for the Ozzpest :yuk: , I rather will go to any European festival paying than going to that mallcore feast for free.

Wyvern said:
If BS wants to play let's call Tony Martin (I would like Dio but he's happy with his band) and send Ozzy to a rehab clinic...for life.

Agreed. I too would like Dio back, but Tony Martin would probably be the best choice. Hell, I'd probably say Ian Gillian if it was even possible!

Break Zero said:
Agreed. I too would like Dio back, but Tony Martin would probably be the best choice. Hell, I'd probably say Ian Gillian if it was even possible!

I love "Born Again", but frankly Gillan was not the best suited singer for BS, besides he's doing fine on DP and I prefer him there.

Wyvern said:
I love "Born Again", but frankly Gillan was not the best suited singer for BS, besides he's doing fine on DP and I prefer him there.

While I agree hes fine in Deep Purple, I've heard some random bootleg clips of him doing Ozzy and Dio songs and he diddn't pretty damn good

I'd like to see Sabbath live with Ronnie at least for a tour, not for a permanent basis thing, solely for a final tour while Ozzy gets some rest.
With Iommi / Hugues as opener, and Tony Martin as special guest ;)

*dreams*