Oh God, Another One?

Bastard child said:
Just seeing your sign make me think that you are a fan boi so don't talk shit about fanbois

besides that what kind of retard puts a quote on his signature of someone insulting him?

do any of you have the Jani Liimatainen one? i've seen 2 of alexi's but i really wanna check Jani's out. i dont know where to download it from either. LimeWire never shows any results

Jani Laiho said:
do any of you have the Jani Liimatainen one? i've seen 2 of alexi's but i really wanna check Jani's out. i dont know where to download it from either. LimeWire never shows any results

I have it, it's pretty boring, and the live clip sucks too, him and the keyboarist "duel" but they wait like 5 seconds between each run to trade off solos. They end it playing cowboys from hell. He's pretty good though.

Bastard child said:
Just seeing your sign make me think that you are a fan boi so don't talk shit about fanbois
What I meant by fanboi's are the fans who listen to AYDY, and like it.

Bodom After Breakfast said:

A bodom fanboi is someone who really loves Children of Bodom (to wat I understand).

Nontheless, Whats with all the stuff coming out in Japan?

Bodom After Breakfast said:

whats wrong with liking AYDY? I like it, along with all the other COB albums, there is nothing wrong with it, its just everyone's opinion.

Fact: 98.4562% of all October 2005 - Present forum members enjoy AYDY. 89.6245% of fans before AYDY don't. This is fact. I bet my life 96.24% of AYDY fans exaggerate their knowledge and appreciation of the band's previous works. Just as I used to do when I was 12 going on 13.

j0tun said:
Fact: 98.4562% of all October 2005 - Present forum members enjoy AYDY. 89.6245% of fans before AYDY don't. This is fact. I bet my life 96.24% of AYDY fans exaggerate their knowledge and appreciation of the band's previous works. Just as I used to do when I was 12 going on 13.

quoted for truth.

j0tun said:

double true.

j0tun said:

quoted for truth +3

Jesse- said:
If someone likes AYDY, it doesn't mean he's a fanboi.

no, it doesnt. just the ones that exadurate how great of an album it is, and how much of a "god" alexi laiho is. ESPECIALLY the ones that say AYDY and Trashed lost and strungout are better than Hatebreeder, or Something Wild...wtf? opinions are open, but dont be ridiculous

This is way too retarded.... I don't know why I bothered to come here just to say it, but can't you just leave that?! Or do you seriously need someone else to tell you that people have their own moral rules,taste of music, opinions, etc...
Besides, what the hell are those certain dickheads doing here if they seem to hate the new COB and have nothing intelligent(or anything else) to say besides mocking the band... :yell: Fuck, whatever. I need to start medication.

Originally Posted by j0tun

its stupid to judge ppl on their join date... look at mine.. i like way more the three previous albums than AYDY but its only a different style. i didnt join because of AYDY you know, ppl can actually start knowing cob around 2003 and listening a bit and then join the forum later. i dont see why older members always want to say they are in some kind superior from the new ppl who are all (as you seem to say)autmaticly fanboys and AYDY lovers who dont know about lake bodom. Maybe some OMG aLeXi!! are gay fanboys who joined cause of aYDY but most of the new ppl are all right like the older ones.