Oh god...LolApollo's!

-EDIT on grounds i sounded retarded-

EDIT: how much does it cost to join the fanclub?

30 dollars..that makes me sad..well i have 30 bucks but amma rather use it for like...Premonition, or Live Premonition

Haha definitely a better use of your money. It just made me laugh when I saw it, just went down the list going 'i get that free, i get that free, they tell me everything in advance anyway, i get that free, i don't want the forum...' but for a fan package it is actually pretty good value, better than most anyway...
Although every time I think about it I hear Mika going 'shoulders of the wasteland'
ah yes, damn those shoulders!

I said I'd make some...but never got round to it. So here's a couple I made just because Katie needs a dose of Firelolz!

roflbot2.jpg

roflbot3.jpg

roflbot4.jpg

roflbot5.jpg

xx Kirsty

Okay, the sign fail is epic of all epic, and the Gus and Mona thing. Hell, all of it is epic.. -Hugs Kirst-ehhh-

OMG PETROS! even more epic o-o

So I went to make a new lolapollo, then found out the windows vista (which i now have after my laptop died and has to be resinstalled and blah blah blah) uses windows gallery instead of windows picture and fax viewer, and you can't resize pictures in windows gallery (stupid microsoft!) so i now have to install a new programme to allow me to resize a picture in order to make a lolapollo... and i'm finding it highly amusing that i'm installing a programme called GIMP!

I said I'd make some...but never got round to it. So here's a couple I made just because Katie needs a dose of Firelolz!

roflbot2.jpg

roflbot3.jpg

roflbot4.jpg

roflbot5.jpg

xx Kirsty

:lol::lol::lol: love the first one :D Gus indeed has a GREAT ass :oops: me loves it and wants to slap it :D
and the last one...OMG. just OMG. XD :worship:

lol!

Katie, Katie....GIMP!!!!! Haha!

Ahhh, and thank you for the lovely comments on my Aplollo's!!!

I love my sign fail because Apollo's face just says "*O...M...F...G...he touched me in my special place".

And Alan is like "HELLS YES, me and you baby!" *slaps ass*.

* Please note: OMFG is in no way related to Mirfield Free Grammar ;)

xx Kirsty

lol!
Katie, Katie....GIMP!!!!! Haha!
Ahhh, and thank you for the lovely comments on my Aplollo's!!!
I love my sign fail because Apollo's face just says "*O...M...F...G...he touched me in my special place".
And Alan is like "HELLS YES, me and you baby!" *slaps ass*.
* Please note: OMFG is in no way related to Mirfield Free Grammar ;)
xx Kirsty

:lol::lol: