Oh great, Sic is here...

Dammit! I haven´t written anything, buttmunch! However, now that you made such a big deal about it, I will! HA HA HA! Yeah, in the past I just popped in here to read and stuff, but now I think I´ll write some too, just because you don´t want me to.

Oh, and by the way, you can take the Hex, Reading Zero and all those other highly successful forums.

Yeah, I agree; it is wasting valuable space.:mad:

Let´s make some use of it instead... Soooo, which is everyone´s faaaavorite scale?

Scales are for unoriginal pussies with no SOUL or FEELING. Man I play my OWN music, I don't base it on a fucking dumb scale like that, for god's sake, don't play fucking scales!!

But... if I HAVE to chose one, I'll go with... Major. The major scale.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Scales are for unoriginal pussies with no SOUL or FEELING. Man I play my OWN music, I don't base it on a fucking dumb scale like that, for god's sake, don't play fucking scales!!

But... if I HAVE to chose one, I'll go with... Major. The major scale.

Fine choice, mr America. But Major isn´t mettull...

FINE, Locrian. You piece of shit.

Whew, I thought you were going to say "Pentatonic, yo, man, dude.". It´s a good thing you covered it by name-dropping a non-metal scale.

Nah, I was just putting this thread to some use, so I came up with an insanely cool topic/question, which is: which is your favorite scale?

You´re just jealous. In actuality, you are so incredibly impressed over my elite mixing, mastering and recording skills. Not to mention my übertastic guitar-tone. That rules above all. I challenge you to produce a finer, more spectacular track!

geez... why don't you just take ONE forum to flood with your crap. for instant the cannibal corpse one.

We are developing the matt-net! You'll see our names in a lot more places than these few ultimate metal forums in the future, you can count on that.

just so you know, locrian isn't a scale; it's a mode.

I'm sure you don't care though, due to my lack of post counts.:rolleyes:

I'm here too.
We are developing the matt-net! You'll see our names in a lot more places than these few ultimate metal forums in the future, you can count on that.
That's great! :D

Try this one in the future. My favourite topic is the one about the forum member who everyone thought was a guy, but really is a girl (and a sick and annoying one at that). They have a Musician's Disscussion too. I'm not a musician though, so I'll just not post often in either.