Oh great, Sic is here...

Jiminy Cricket...can I NOT go to ONE forum where the split personalities are not causing a scene?? Ah well...all in good spirits...to stick with the original question...honestly I have not played a scale in about 4 years:lol: . When I WAS required to play them, of course I favored the one with no sharps or flats...the C major scale.:D

Thank you, ShadowLioness, for being serious and answering the question. Since you were so very kind to me when reviewing my first song, I thought I´d let you know that there are now 2 (TWO!) new hard-hittin´ classics up for download from the very prestigious band DOOMDAMN on the CoB-forum. So get your bad self over there and post a comment.

Oh yeah, my favorite scale, uhm...let me think about it.

You're welcome, U[Sic]M. I actually did see that you had posted a couple of songs on the COB board; however, I have not had a chance to download them yet. Once again, I have to wait until I am at home since my lovely computer here at work likes to deny me downloading capabilities:mad: . I'll let you know as soon as I am able to lend an ear to your new material;) .

Scales are awesome. It is the fundamental piece of learning how to play fast in a lot of instruments including but not limited to guitar and piano. Playing scales also helps one to become acquainted with what notes are to be used and which are not. For example by playing a Bb major we all know that you would not want to play the sour note of Gb. So I disagree that scales are not musical and not necessary. Scales are KEY. With that in mind perhaps I should go do some of them...

This is great...it's hilarious when one person has two personalities on this forum and posts them under different names. Keep it going!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Scales are for unoriginal pussies with no SOUL or FEELING. Man I play my OWN music, I don't base it on a fucking dumb scale like that, for god's sake, don't play fucking scales!!

But... if I HAVE to chose one, I'll go with... Major. The major scale.
This is the stoooopid-est thing I've ever read in a music forum!!!

You poser!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!