Oh look, it's THAT Girl.

Metalera

The Lotus Eater
Sep 6, 2011
Hey everyone! I'm Jess. I came across this forum while looking for places to find new music recommendations and decided to give it a whirl. I'm new to the whole forum thing, so go easy on me!

A little about me:My favorite band is Opeth by far. My musical tastes are all over the board, but pretty much focus on metal. I like everything from old school black metal to folk/pagan metal. I'm a big fan of piercings and tattoos with several myself.I'm also a bit of a girly girl and some people are completely surprised when I tell them that I am a very serious metalhead.

Opeth is definitely the ebst band out there right now by far. I'm also new to this forum guys, wanted to introduce myself too. Nice to meet fellow metalheads.

/m/ It is! It's bittersweet that metal is a male-dominated culture. In a way it's good because we get all those delicious metal men. Then again, its nice to have chick friends to relate to!

I shall say hi too then as a newbie poster in these forums!

And yes metal is a sausage-fest. Dont we know it.

Hi peoples! Just joined and saw this thread, loving that I stumbled into a thread that contains (A) other metal chicks, and (B) Opeth references! Take it sleazy :p

Welcome! I'm new here too, and I dig Opeth quite a bit. Haven't had a chance to check out Heritage yet. Also a big fan of Burzum!

I haven't checked out Heritage yet either, mainly because I've had it on preorder since september. And lo and behold, I get an email on the 20th of October to tell me my order has been dispatched.....and it's STILL NOT HERE!! :/

looks like lots of new dames are here in metal land. it's a good thing, of course. welcome, welcome. I am new as well.