Oh..My..God!

Even if the immortal vid is a self parody, pretty much all BM is pathetic anyway.
Bunch of worthless ridiculous cunts, who were probably all bullied at school by girls.

I highly doubt that Varg was picked on by anyone at school. Anyone that still lives that is.

Why? Every photo ive seen of him, he looks like a scrawny twat that couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. Just because he killed someone with an instrument, doesn't mean he had physical prowess / strength.
He very much looks the type that was quiet and reclusive at school, not some brazen, ultra-confident youngster.

Why? Every photo ive seen of him, he looks like a scrawny twat that couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. Just because he killed someone with an instrument, doesn't mean he had physical prowess / strength.
He very much looks the type that was quiet and reclusive at school, not some brazen, ultra-confident youngster.

Ps. I'm not being serious... I'm fairly sure he didn't kill any young girls who teased him so just settle down a little:loco: