Oh Noooo!!!!!

Fuck, I'm jealous! I was expecting my copy to show up on Monday or Tuesday this week and it never fucking showed up at all!!! I think I jinxed myself by bragging about how quick I usually get stuff from Sweden so many times! Oh well--suspense whets the appetite, I guess! :(

Timmeth said:
Yeeeaahhh... FUCK THAT! I want to know why you got your copy before I did. I got NOTHING today. I'll be lucky if I get it tomorrow. They said they shipped it on the 4th, but what the hell, TEN DAYS?!!? Un-fucking-characterisitic

I'm thinking that maybe the mail service was slowed up this past week due to the 9/11 racket. Hopefully we both get our copies this week!

I got an order yesterday from The End that I ordered after Crimson II. Man this sucks one of my most anticipated albums this year and its been 9 days since it was shipped.

This is really frustrating. Why in the hell is it taking so long? What the fuck is going on with Theend? I've about had it with them. It's either that or my fucking mail company fucked up largely. Is there ANY way to figure out where my fucking order is?

Okay, I got an Email from Andreas saying that some orders were sent by Media Mail instead of going through the nromal process. He said it was a mistake. I'm not as angry anymore.

I have two copies coming to me: one from Sweden and one from The End, which I ordered as a back-up in case the one from Europe took forever (and it HAS). One of them BETTER fucking show up tomorrow, Goddamnit!